Macross Social Game Announced

Tochiro

Well, finally got this game installed and running and and been playing a few times over the past week, but extremely disappointed in this game. I was hoping for something like MUF/MTF, which current gen Android phones are easily capable or running, but instead we get something that comes across like some extremely amateurish Flash shooting game from 5+ years ago, where most of the times poor as it is , you are not even shooting, just click, click clicking on onscreen menues.........yawn.

Compared with current generation state-of-the-art Android games, such as Batman The Dark Night Rises, Modern Combat 3, N.O.V.A. 3, Dead Trigger or even older Android games, such as Silpheed Alternative, Destroy Gunners SP, or H.A.W.X. it is really, really bad.

Uninstalling.

Graham

I known your deception...

• 3 weeks later...

Does this work with iPhone 5?

I have a voucher that came with my DYRL Hybrid Pack that I still haven't used.

Hi!, i'm a new member, and i was trying to install this game with those zip archives, but i couldnt =( i have error message.... by the other hand, i have voucher that came with my DYRL Hybrid Pack too.... but i have another problem.... on the Webpage asked me for a user code that it supposed to come in the game... is that right??...wher??? cuz i cannot see it >.<

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is anybody playing this?

I saw that the iphone version was available, dl'd it, created my account and played it for 10 minutes before deleting the damn waste of space.

It's a thin veneer of macross stretched over the usual 'free to play, pay to enjoy' social game, which means along with spending money you have to have friends playing it to reasonably get any enjoyment out of it.

I despise social games, and hate the free to play model. But I foresee a future when there will be nothing but.... T_T

• 5 months later...
"Macross SP Cross Deculture!!!" will be stopped its service on Feb.17 because of BNDeNA's dissolution of company.

Source (Japanese).

• 7 months later...