Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force (Thread no.2)

IXTL

That red 17 looks cool! But did it ever make an appearance in the anime? M7 is rapidly fading from my memory..

Yup, she took a VF-17S and repainted it in the series when City-7 is separated from Battle-7.

Also lots of great pictures making me want a 17S in my collection in the future! :D

11! hehe! just kidding..

8 ---- ONLY if I get a blue Max to go along with it! :D

I'd welcome another Max & Milia pairing for sure! Even if im not that interested in the Valk they feature in!

9, I always wanted one but did not want to customize one of my spares.

Spares!? :o how many of dem tings you got anyways!? :rolleyes: hehe! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Graham is correct, the angle of the chest plate is not correct. It has been years since I touched any of my VF-17's but wasn't there another mechanism to correct the chest angle? I don't know why but I think it was supposed to slide forward some and the center part of the chest should be more flush. I think I used a video to do the transformation for the first time.

Edited by Loop

Haha! Actually since he already has the 17S, I just wanted him to complete Diamond Force. But the more the merrier, right? :D

well....... part of me still wants to but another part simply doesn't want to allow me to spend the money required to do so. I'll see how things are after xmas, bike & car rego's and VF-0S pre-orders out of the way.. :wacko:

• 11 months later...

I am late in the game, but I ordered one through Jungle. I was hesitant between this one and the Bandai VF-171 (Alto, perhaps)... In the end, I might end up with both. ;)

The bot mode seems very imposing and my VF-19 needed some company.

BTW, very nice pics of the VF17D, congrats!

VF-17D 夢魘 Nightmare 《Macross7》Yamato 1/60
Try to pose like linear art, but quite difficult indeed.... Battroid mode first, stay tuned
2015-10-07-23d.jpg
2015-10-07-17.jpg
2015-10-07-23b.jpg

I am late in the game, but I ordered one through Jungle. I was hesitant between this one and the Bandai VF-171 (Alto, perhaps)... In the end, I might end up with both. ;)

The bot mode seems very imposing and my VF-19 needed some company.

BTW, very nice pics of the VF17D, congrats!

Congrats! :good:

I just don't get the 'cherry on top' look on this one. ^_^