Quality Macross Wallpapers

kensei

Hey guys,

it's been a long time now, and I'm a relatively new member of Macrossworld, but do any of you know about Paolo Zaglo(sp?)? He was the guy behind the Valkyrie Power Page and he made absolutely beautiful wallpapers like the one below.

Anyway, do you know where he's been lately? I see nothing on his page. Has he stopped making these completely? (I know he got pissed off once because some webpage was using the pics he made for some reason or other that breached his copyrights)

post-5-1061815661_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Macrossworld kensei! BTW.....does Paolo Zaglo have a website where we can check out his artwork? :ph34r:

He did. Last time I went there though his page was down. The address was quite complicated...you'll just have to type in Valkyrie Power Page. At the time I'm typing this, my friend has told me he just moved. No wonder I couldn't find him anywhere.

Here 's the Address:

http://digilander.libero.it/valkyriepower/...r/mw_index.html

PS Commader, that is a VF-11. I couldn't post anymore there jsut too damn big!! ( Check out the one with the two VF-11's in the sunset of the VF-1A Hikaru in the sunset. Just beautiful.)

Welcome to Macrossworld kensei! BTW.....does Paolo Zaglo have a website where we can check out his artwork?  :ph34r:

He did. Last time I went there though his page was down. The address was quite complicated...you'll just have to type in Valkyrie Power Page. At the time I'm typing this, my friend has told me he just moved. No wonder I couldn't find him anywhere.

Here 's the Address:

http://digilander.libero.it/valkyriepower/...r/mw_index.html

PS Commader, that is a VF-11. I couldn't post anymore there jsut too damn big!! ( Check out the one with the two VF-11's in the sunset of the VF-1A Hikaru in the sunset. Just beautiful.)

I tried checking out the wallpapers but none of them would load.

I had that problem too. When I have the time, would you like me to send them to you.

By all means, that would be great. Whenever you get a chance. Thanks.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Anubis

Arrrgh. I lost some of the ones I downloaded a couple of years ago. As I said before, I think Paolo hit the roof when someone used one of his designs for their own means. I will try and scrape together what's left by 2100 EST

I'll give you guys a taste one of VF-1,YF-19, and VF-11.

How bout you Toonz?

can post here? :)

Sorry Toonz, but they are just too big :blink: Some of the pics are just as big as the wallpapers and far exceed the maximum file size for this post. Sorry but I don't have a website i can put them on. I'll just put one on and no more (I can feel the Major breathing down my neck as I do this). The pic I am sending you was a wallpaper version (there were some cooler ones in my opion, but as i said, they're just too big)

With regard to the Commander's question I don't know what Paolo used. I'm not really in to that stuff..I just like to appreciate the fine work he has done. However, I think there was a mention of the program he used in the development of the VF-11. I think he has also mentioned it on his Gundam site (are those pics cool or what?).

Here's the pic anyways. On of the good ones. If you want the wallpapers just send me an E-mail, and I'll use your address to send it in sets, like I did with Anubis. By the way buddy, your package has just been sent.

Share these with other MWer's, and be sure to credit Paolo!

Enjoy all!

post-5-1061988078_thumb.jpg