All Things Videogame Related: EXTREME VS!!

Keith

21 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I don't game on PC.

Or PS4? What do you have, just a Switch or Xbox One? No offense, but you need a PS4, Pro would be best, there's way too many good PS4 exclusives out to not have one.

On the topic of Kojima's newest over-hyped nonsense game, pass. And to think, Metal Gear died for this? Also Konami I guess, but this looks lame, it's way too weird for the sake of weird for me, looks like a goofy parody of Breath of the Wild or something based on gameplay.

I honestly wouldn't worry one way or another about PC/Xbox at this point.  Microsoft is basically leaning full-tilt into just making everything run on their cloud service, so anything on the PC will probably wind up on the Xbox as well, and possibly even the Switch.  

Provided you have the connection, of course. :p 

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Or PS4? What do you have, just a Switch or Xbox One? No offense, but you need a PS

Kinda this. I'm not begrudging anyone their Xboxes, as the Xbox One still seems to be popular with the online multiplayer crowd. But unless that's all you're into you're missing a ton of console exclusives, not just Death Stranding.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for E3.

1st up, Xbox.

Schedule for the rest of the big keynotes:

Microsoft - Sunday, June 9, 1pm Pacific Time

Bethesda - Sunday, June 9, 5:30pm Pacific Time

Ubisoft - Monday, June 10, 1pm Pacific Time

Square Enix - Monday, June 10, 6pm Pacific Time

Nintendo - Tuesday, June 11, 9am Pacific Time

(Sony is skipping this year.)

Maybe it’s me but anyone else find Black Widow’s face looking a bit male-ish? The trailer popped up on my feed and the thumbnail had Black Widow, Cap and Iron Man and it was bothering me that her face looked very square-ish. 

22 minutes ago, azrael said:

Maybe it’s me but anyone else find Black Widow’s face looking a bit male-ish? The trailer popped up on my feed and the thumbnail had Black Widow, Cap and Iron Man and it was bothering me that her face looked very square-ish. 

62426365_10159135327481840_6213884741695

5 hours ago, Old_Nash said:

After reading comments around the web, looks like I'm not the only one who was perplexed by the odd looking character models. Good to know.

659-D7-E11-A5-EB-4113-93-B7-2-EECDD2-D0-

4 hours ago, azrael said:

After reading comments around the web, looks like I'm not the only one who was perplexed by the odd looking character models. Good to know.

659-D7-E11-A5-EB-4113-93-B7-2-EECDD2-D0-

See.. I'm of two minds about this. I understand they had to make them distinct from the actors in the MCU, because that would have been just confusing, and expensive, but they might have gone a bit too far on the "real" end of comic book characters.

On the other hand.. from a character perspective?  Yeah, that Black Widow actually looks like she could be Russian.  She actually reminds me of the character style from some of the Metal Gear Solid games.  The character models they're going with aren't idealized classic comic book styles, and I think I'm actually pretty okay with that.

Cap though.. I think he's an exception.  They bulked him up so hard he looks like he's smuggling a beer gut in that armor.

Edited by Chronocidal

Having let the excitement wear off on FF7 has me concerned over a few things. How many episodes will it take to get the whole game if the entire Midgar section takes up 2 bluray discs. Even with it being episodic, two bluray discs could have gotten us much further in the game it seems like. It seems like this is heading towards a more nightmare scenario of 4+ episodes spanning a decade just to complete the whole story with Square charging full price for each.

Edited by Shadow