DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'll be here as usual. I haven't missed a Bandai preorder yet (that's sad). :)

Will do what I can to post links as soon as I see em...as should everyone. Confirming these typically open at midnight here in California so adjust to your time zones.

Guest davidwhangchoi

We can all pray... I guess I'll be a mess coming into work tomorrow... :unsure:

don't worry mod david will get you one:)

Mr March just stay in this thread and watch how it will explode (with posts and with people watching this thread). When anyone will scream in anger as three things will happen.

1. AmiAmis server will collapse
  2. people who are (legitimately) complaining that the couldn't get a preorder in in the 0.1 second it was available, got it in the cart but couldn't make it to the checkout
  3. people trying to find other shows with open preorders who will all disappear in seconds

That is what happened with all the renewal releases since the VF-25G but maybe Bandai changed something this time around.

4. Hope MWF will not go down as well like the last Chronos PO time. ^_^

Just hoping to nab one tonight. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Guest davidwhangchoi

4. Hope MWF will not go down as well like the last Chronos PO time. ^_^

Just hoping to nab one tonight. ;)

i hope they do...

yeah i felt the tremors as well...

damn... this is too much excitement i can't go to bed.

Funny, I'm exhausted and don't think I'll make it past midnight EST at this rate.

Please do me a favor and grab me (3) of them - I'll pay ya back, scouts honor.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Funny, I'm exhausted and don't think I'll make it past midnight EST at this rate.

Please do me a favor and grab me (3) of them - I'll pay ya back, scouts honor.

-b.

oh man, i think mod david got your back ;)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

:ph34r:

-b.

b, you seriously going to sleep? i'll try and get you one if you really need it. i might miss everything bc of the rush...

So Amiami is usually the first on pre-orders? I know someone mentioned a while back that HLJ doesn't follow the preorder timeline. But how about the other shops like NY? Do they also follow the preorder time? Or do they come in late as well?

Sorry, this is my first time to get in on the apparent preorder madness. I'm really just hoping to get one since this will be my first renewal valk. :-)

So Amiami is usually the first on pre-orders? I know someone mentioned a while back that HLJ doesn't follow the preorder timeline. But how about the other shops like NY? Do they also follow the preorder time? Or do they come in late as well?

Sorry, this is my first time to get in on the apparent preorder madness. I'm really just hoping to get one since this will be my first renewal valk. :-)

Amiami usually starts the madness first. :lol:

I think NY has opened up a little earlier than Amiami once, but I can't remember which toy it was for.

Edited by neoexcaliber

b, you seriously going to sleep? i'll try and get you one if you really need it. i might miss everything bc of the rush...

No way, I'll be up! Can't miss the thrill of the hunt and the eventual low of not hitting that 5 second ordering window. I am seriously exhausted, but I have my Starbucks, and a bunch of crap to watch on Netflix/Blu ray, Serenity, Oblivion and Archer to help keep me awake.

:D

-b.

don't worry mod david will get you one:)

I'll definitely try for it myself, but I hope your right that David H is thinking about me too!

I've just had my regular day of 12hrs at work to come home to helping to comb lice out of my daughter's cleaned hair and now I'm going to camp out till 3am - my wife thinks I'm certifiable, but I just don't see myself waking up to an alarm set in the middle of the night. This is the last time I'm doing this (as I keep chanting to myself) as this completes my squadron and I can't think of anything else that I would want this badly again.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'll definitely try for it myself, but I hope your right that David H is thinking about me too!

I've just had my regular day of 12hrs at work to come home to helping to comb lice out of my daughter's cleaned hair and now I'm going to camp out till 3am - my wife thinks I'm certifiable, but I just don't see myself waking up to an alarm set in the middle of the night. This is the last time I'm doing this (as I keep chanting to myself) as this completes my squadron and I can't think of anything else that I would want this badly again.

best of luck to everyone. hopefully everyone gets one tonight!

I'm not too worried about this one even though I'm in for two. I've had my Ozma for awhile but he's my favorite so I want more. Good luck, everyone! Hope everyone gets at least one. Scalpers, go choke on a cock! (in the nicest way possible, of course) B))

Edited by xrentonx

I'm not too worried about this one even though I'm in for two. I've had my Ozma for awhile but he's my favorite so I want more. Good luck, everyone! Hope everyone gets at least one. Scalpers, go choke on a cock! (in the nicest way possible, of course) B))

Lmao I like that

Guest davidwhangchoi

gagahaha

Thanks for the info Neoexcalibur! I'm keeping tabs on NY just in case they put the preorder up as well.

I really feel for the guys who are stateside. I'm in Jakarta right now so we're only two hours behind Japan.

I pray that everyone will get at least one valk for their efforts today. :-)