DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

He is a BA, between both shows he's almost died, what 4 times?

First time during the second encounter

Second before Ranka's show where he passes out Roy style

Third time first encounter movie

Fourth time after fighting Berera getting sucked into space, and being shot to hell.

I think the almost dying thing was a gag on SDF.

He did go nuts with a knife. That was the most badass thing he did. Plus he isn't possibly female, which goes a long way.

Or small and mewling.

If anyone's going to try to get more than one VF-25S, please let me know. I'm still going to try to get my order in, though. What time is it supposed to go up?

Where is everyone going to be ordering from? Maybe we can split up.

Most places will limit 1 per person. For multiples, only place I know of is NY and you will most likely have to wait for round 2 where the inflate the price. Hopefully not by much like when the VF-25F was first reissued.

I still kinda want an Ozma in EXGear.

I've actually looked into this. I was quoted $100 for a painted head sculpt of Ozma. It's on my list of things to do.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You could always spend a minute to try to snag one anways, to sell to those MW members who still haven't been able to get one over the years. :) (without them paying scalpers 2x retail or more)

yes please get me one.

Would love to get from Amiami because of the price. But that site usually gets sold in a matter of seconds so hopefully next one is HLJ. But HLJ doesn't post theirs the day itself. Because I remember the Chronos wasn't up on their site on the said PO time but days after. So last resort would be NY. Plan on getting two the most. But if I can just get a piece, I'm still good. I'll be happy to customize a regular MSRP priced Ozma.

I remember this one will cost Y15500 on PO, correct? Thanks. ^_^

I guess thats the reason why Amiami gets sold out in seconds, everyone knows the exact time to hit the button on their page

On HLJ no one knows when they'll put the preorders, so it stays up a little while longer

Super Parts for Ozma on Mandarake

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1772405.html

Edited by mog_kupo