DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I am reading the variable fighter master file and I wonder if Bandai can milk the mold further

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/chyll2/variable_fighter_master_file_vf_25_messiah_0043_zps647bcc87.jpg

VF-25E
Heavy equipment model

The VF-25E is the craft that's set up premised on it being operated with the Armour Pack as it's standard load. As it can be expected to achieve fleet defence and the preservation of the front line, even when deployed in small numbers, the VF-25E is likely to be selected as the model that is delivered first when the fleet's carrier air wing plans to gradually introduce the VF-25. As the Armour Pack is assumed to basically not be operated within an atmosphere, there are no examples of it being used by emigrant planets. The head is patterned on the F model, and an additional ROV-127C laser turret is added to the calvaria. Moreover, the VF-25E uses a high-performance data link system, which has a performance equal to the S model, and is is able to do attack control to a wide-range of targets (one theory states that with the cooperation of several E models and R models, it's possible to simultaneously control attacks to more than 300 individual targets).
The E model's basic stats are unchanged from a VF-25A/C/S that's simply equipped with an Armour Pack, as it's a setting that can only be used by increasing the upper limit of the FF-3001A Stage II Thermonuclear Engines' output limiter.

credits:

http://sketchleytranslation.host-ed.me/OTvfmf.php

Edited by chyll2

I was actually expecting the VF-25G to get the reissue before the 25S because of the Tornado Parts. It is great that the 25S gets reissue since a lot of MW members have been waiting for a long time. I already have a 25S with armor parts so I don't have to go F5 crazy on 7/31. I am hoping the 25G will get reissue soon.

@Treehill

Thanks for the pic! Could you please also provide the link to the Tamashii webpage where this is found? I'm searching the Tamashii Nations website and I can't seem to find that announcement. Thanks!

@Treehill

Thanks for the pic! Could you please also provide the link to the Tamashii webpage where this is found? I'm searching the Tamashii Nations website and I can't seem to find that announcement. Thanks!

Is under the schedule release item:

http://sp.tamashii.jp/item_schedule/201411/

I too been waiting and really wanted to confirm the re-release is true. 2 years wait is finally over...

So it should be easier to get our hands on *fingers crossed*

Not sure how many Bandai will release. I afraid is not enough for everyone again. If can secure 1 with a little higher price I guess is worth to do so. The wait is far too long and they might not re-release it again. This is our last hope...

Thanks Treehill! Let's just pray that Bandai prepared enough stock to meet demand this time round. :-)

For those interested, the VF25F is again back on stock in ami-ami: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-1598&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dvf-25%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Yeah nobody is getting paid here but scalpers, and people who PO 5 to sit on them (COUGH COUGH COUGH) :D

If Bandai was smart they would blanket the globe in cheap frontiers. They would make a lot more money selling at cost of $130-150 and selling out multiple runs than just doing a small run and letting other people jack up the price to paranoid fans.

Nothing in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts...

Bandai pre-order madness... THIS you can trust.

Hahaha.

To see dem driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the collectaas

Hahaha... nice one Gakken.

I thought of this

"To see dem purchased before you and to hear the lamentations of the collectaas" :lol:

Nothing in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts...

Bandai pre-order madness... THIS you can trust.

The Riddle of Bandai...

I can only wish the VF-25S will be this widely available...

I have the same wish, that's why I have prayed to Crom... lets hope he listens.

Edited by Saburo

If I could snag just one, that would be great. And with a hopeful reissue of the VF-25G, my skull squadron will be complete.

I do hope they reissue the parts, but I realize that is unlikely. If they did, I think I would need 2 Ozma's. One armored, and one with supers... Or maybe three so I could also plain Jane one.... Or maybe 5 so I could have 1 in each of the packs and 1 in each mode. Or triple each pack and get extras for all modes! 9 Ozma's. So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

If I could snag just one, that would be great. And with a hopeful reissue of the VF-25G, my skull squadron will be complete.

I do hope they reissue the parts, but I realize that is unlikely. If they did, I think I would need 2 Ozma's. One armored, and one with supers... Or maybe three so I could also plain Jane one.... Or maybe 5 so I could have 1 in each of the packs and 1 in each mode. Or triple each pack and get extras for all modes! 9 Ozma's. So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Just get 10, a nice even number. Besides, you may need the extra in case of accidental breakage or in case you get a lemon.

-b.

:-)

Wow. Y'all need to breathe. Have faith.

Not in your fellow man, but cold hard currency. Bandai wants in on the scalping action - these last couple of releases (25F and RVF) PROVE it beyond doubt. If things were still as bad as a couple of years ago, a noob like me would MAYBE be able to land a version 1 25F for three bills. Thank whatever higher power you believe in that this is not the case.

I am calling it now - there will be 25Ses available WITHOUT preorder upon release. Beating the scalpers to them is the only issue I see.

EDIT: and I mean after everyone's preorders with their multiple accounts, scalpers included, are taken care of.

Edited by Lykaios

Just get 10, a nice even number. Besides, you may need the extra in case of accidental breakage or in case you get a lemon.

-b.

Hmmm. Good point. 12 is just 2 more than 10. Has a nice ring to it. 1 Dozen Ozma's.