DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm in for twoooooooo!

I got an Ozma already and I have two sets of Super packs and two sets of Armor packs. I knew picking up the extra sets would pay off! Suck it, nay-sayers! (i say that in jest) :D

I just ordered a Super parts set from Mandarake as I think their price will only go up from now

Now..........REISSUE THE AROMORED PARTS!!!!!!!!

I just did the same thing. I ordered ozma supers on mandarake. I had been pretty slow on collecting things until yamato went under. My new moto is get it now or pay more later. Edited by ChaoticYeti

VF-25S Ozma Renewal Re-Issue this Nov!!!

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-226314-1-1.html

THANK YOU! Good news indeed. :lol:

omg omg omg omg....ozma!! gonna order at least 2!

omg omg omg omg!! me 2! ;)

I wonder if the 500 dollar renewals will start to drop in price haha

Now this is something for me to look forward too. Better customized the 2nd hands than the new batch. ^_^

I already have 4 ozzies :0 do I need more :0

What's another one for MSRP, right? ;)

everyone wants multiple. I just want one :rolleyes:

Me too. But just in case those high-priced 25S in Mandarake goes down, I'll score another one for my planned red and black scheme. ;)

This is great news! Time for pre-order madness. :)

Dream come true, Saburo. :lol:

I rarely buy more than a single copy of any one version, but I think I'm going to need 2 copies of Ozma's 25S... I've had a set of the armor stored away since they came out, just waiting for very eventuality, but Ozma's bird is so cool with its CAG scheme and large bovine skull "tat" that it deserves to be displayed naked as well. ^_^

For those expecting/hoping for a reissue of either the Super or Armor Pack for any of Bandai's DX Frontier stuff, since all were released as Tamashii web exclusives, I would not hold my breath. The only way around their self-imposed limited releases would be bundle sets; and to date, none have been offered. :(

If anyone wants to sell me one of their many extra Ozmas MISB for MSRP - I'd be happy to skip the whole pre-order thing :p

Ha, ha, ha! Add me to that list of folks willing to buy a MISB Renewal 25S for MSRP as well. :ph34r:

I rarely buy more than a single copy of any one version, but I think I'm going to need 2 copies of Ozma's 25S... I've had a set of the armor stored away since they came out, just waiting for very eventuality, but Ozma's bird is so cool with its CAG scheme and large bovine skull "tat" that it deserves to be displayed naked as well. ^_^

For those expecting/hoping for a reissue of either the Super or Armor Pack for any of Bandai's DX Frontier stuff, since all were released as Tamashii web exclusives, I would not hold my breath. The only way around their self-imposed limited releases would be bundle sets; and to date, none have been offered. :(

Yeah, I'm gunning for two, and a huge maybe to a third during this round, but I'd be very content with being able to secure (2) copies.

And good luck on a direct reissue for any of the exclusives. Bandai will either bundle or they'll release armor parts with a change here or there (I've seen them do that with Gundam Metal Build Tamashii releases).

-b.

If everyone wants 2-3 units, there's gonna be a severe shortage. Looks like NY is gonna make a killing.

Well, it all depends on how many units Bandai produces. And re: N-Y not necessarily, especially if they immediately resort to adjusting their prices to meet "market demand", or in other words, scalp.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well, it all depends on how many units Bandai produces. And re: N-Y not necessarily, especially if they immediately resort to adjusting their prices to meet "market demand", or in other words, scalp.

-b.

how many are you getting? edite: i see only 2 or 3. but you have 5 25F's you should match them... :D

i'm getting 5

Edited by davidwhangchoi

how many are you getting? edite: i see only 2 or 3. but you have 5 25F's you should match them... :D

i'm getting 5

Ha! :lol: Well space is still an issue, and as much as I'm spending, I'm not doing any of the responsible things with my money. At some point reality will force me to do so, so I'm trying to be smart, ahead of time by setting a mental limit of (2).

-b.

I'm going to try to get one or two----solely to be re-sold *at cost*, to MW members who haven't been able to get any yet. I believe Wm Cheng has both super parts and an armor pack for Ozma, but no valk to put them on yet. People in situations like that have the highest priority.

Mighty fine thing to do, I might try it as well if I manage to get any orders in before the scalping starts.

I'm pretty much okay with just one Ozma I think, though if I could get a second set of armor, I'd get another of those to have one in fighter and one in battroid. I'll test my luck getting in a pre-order when they pop up, but I'm probably not going to stress over it. If I can get multiples ordered for retail, I'll probably grab two or three to redistribute.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm going to try to get one or two----solely to be re-sold *at cost*, to MW members who haven't been able to get any yet. I believe Wm Cheng has both super parts and an armor pack for Ozma, but no valk to put them on yet. People in situations like that have the highest priority.

???? that's like everyone on here. i have none... but the supers and armor since last year. i say everyone can wait and get one themselves, there is no highest priority, most of us on here don't have one.

anyways, props to you for wanting to help MW'ers. (i've done my share of helping so no knock on that)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Repost:

Tamashii Nations Newsletter :

□2014年11月再販情報!
・ DX超合金 VF-25Sメサイアバルキリー(オズマ・リー機)リニューアルVer.

11/2014 Reseller information!

DX Chokogin VF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Lee renewal ver
The presales opening August 1 2014 4 p.m. Japan time

I saw Dark Ghosts post

Is this the confirmed date when the pre-order opens and is this a web release (unlikely) or a general release? I am guessing general release.

Tamashii Nations Newsletter :

□2014年11月再販情報!
・ DX超合金 VF-25Sメサイアバルキリー(オズマ・リー機)リニューアルVer.

11/2014 Reseller information!

DX Chokogin VF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Lee renewal ver
The presales opening August 1 2014 4 p.m. Japan time

???? that's like everyone on here. i have none... but the supers and armor since last year. i say everyone can wait and get one themselves, there is no highest priority, most of us on here don't have one.

anyways, props to you for wanting to help MW'ers. (i've done my share of helping so no knock on that)

It's a much higher priority than the guys who have 3/4/5/6 and are camping out for numbers 7, 8, and 9...

Guest davidwhangchoi

Can't wait till next week on pre-order night, when all the excitement turns to rage. :rolleyes:

that's true... you know.... i'm only getting one. heehee (just to prevent some pycho hating) but i don't care if i don't get any. the first night. i know one will pop up.