DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Since HS's shipping tends to be higher than HLJ for the same items, you might end up paying the same amount.

EMS and FedEx are more, but regular SAL is the same 1580 Yen.

A lot of the VF-25A was pre-ordered at retail or more. Due to the other releases falling below retail, there is a good chance to get it at a lower price after release.

Exactly.

Watch Bandai doesn't sell any 25A's and puts the S reissue on indefinite hold lol!

Their loss, specially considering that the F model reissue sold out at anything near retail; although, even that one could be had at a discount shortly after release.

Secured one through HS as well -- woke up this morning, checked the 1999.co website for $h!t$ and giggles, and there it was. The only thing that bothered me a tad was that, unlike my orders for the 25F and 27, SAL was not given as one of the default shipping options... you're only allowed EMS with a little check box to use SAL "if possible". I now need to determine if I need two of these, or if I should cancel my HLJ preorder (14000+1580 SAL, guaranteed with HLJ vs. 12180+?4000+?* EMS, possibly, with HS); I do have almost 1000 points with HS that I can use...

* Question for those who've had similar (VF-25F, for example) items shipped EMS from HS in the recent past: How much did they charge?

Edited by mechaninac

Oh I was asking myself about the SAL option, I've ordered a 25F with registered SAL and I think I remember of an option directly in the order form.

But the 25A is ok for a small packet shipping so it may be ok for you, and I've asked for registered SAL in the comment field (I want to have a tracking number).

It's gotta drop below 12,000Y before it will make any difference with how NY declares on the customs for us Canadians. And even then, I'd still rather pay NY than our government!

Guest davidwhangchoi

this is lasting forever, i think people are getting tired of the same mold and just waiting for the 25s to drop. Bandai tried to stir up a frenzy by making scarce last year. And it worked... now it's losing it's steam. i don't think the isamu 29 is going change this trend.

Yamato created the same steam going bankrupt. i think both companies need to curb production a bit. just not too much for scalpers to be pricks and steal everything for markups but enough to fight this waning interest. I guarantee nobody would dare cancel pre-orders at the risk of losing a chance at it if this bird was rare.

tough balance to keep...

Ok anyone else not getting any replies from NY? Third time trying to get them to cancel the 25A but no response and change to preorder.

With only a few days to go until payment email, what options do I have?

I suppose you could:

1. keep pestering them to cancel your order.

2. pay it and try reselling it to someone else.

3. ignore it and don't pay it and just let them close your account.

Not really sure what else you could do about it.

I got one from HS earlier today also. I canceled the one I had with NY. My NY 25-A was not really high priced at all as I got into the first round, but the HS was cheaper. I have more faith in HS for service than I do with NY as of late. I am also tired of how NY packs stuff in to the smallest box they can find with only newspaper, which causes dings to the product boxes during shipping. I still have 3 Tamashii exclusives with them, but those are really the only items I will be buying from them in the future, web shop exclusives.

As for the people that want to cancel from NY, I would do what skullmilitia has pointed out. I have never had a problem doing it that way.

A little late to the party but i just got the armor parts for my 25F. I left my 25S and armor MISB so this is my 1st experience with the armor parts and hot damn the 25F is hot with the parts on!! BTW i hate this damn stand, we really need something thats more poseable than that crappy stand.

becd26fff1554bd66691a43551cde81d.jpg

2773ea0425cb2be490d482daa4a1cd1e.jpg

ed7f722fde412e01fa1fba7c1e3a50b2.jpg

e6477579d6eadec3fa296318ab26519b.jpg

3c2d935dee250b938d59e4f676115686.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

A little late to the party but i just got the armor parts for my 25F. I left my 25S and armor MISB so this is my 1st experience with the armor parts and hot damn the 25F is hot with the parts on!! BTW i hate this damn stand, we really need something thats more poseable than that crappy stand.

becd26fff1554bd66691a43551cde81d.jpg

i like the guy standing in the background.