DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Uh...so I now own a second set of Armored parts for Ozma and Alto. I also now own a second set of Super parts for Ozma... :mellow:

I own two 25Fs and one 25S (hopefully a second and third one when they release it again). Not sure why I needed a second set but there is no logic when it comes to Macross B))

Thanks for the heads up, btw!

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

Can u used the vf25s armored part on vf25f?

yeah you can. they are the same parts in different colors. i own both... i actually had 2 ozma armors and sold off one... so i couldn't bring myself to get them again... damn good price...

t

Ozma's super parts gives a nice contrast on Alto and looks very good. If it wasn't for my OCD nature of keeping things screen accurate I'd do the same thing. If you plan on keeping the super parts forever then yes you should paint them red otherwise I would recommend using red electrical tape

Oh man.... I just bought an Ozma. 24000 yen on Mandarake. Im not cheering TO loud until I get a confirmation email but.... looking good....

So the reissue announcement of the VF-25S happens in the next few days right? ^_^

Hope you got it and that you receive a flawless copy.

I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad that I missed the BBTS sale. Sad because after I ordered the Super Parts for Lucas and Michails Valkyries I really wanted a VF-25F Armored Messiah. Glad because I just ordered something expensive just the night before the sale. :):(

Maybe we will see a rerelease of the Armored and Super Parts but I doubt it.

So the reissue announcement of the VF-25S happens in the next few days right? ^_^

Hope you got it and that you receive a flawless copy.

Oh yeah, almost certainly. A month at most.

Edit: YES! All paid for! She is MINE!!

...Now I need armour. Because as far as I remember, the plane never appeared naked in the show.

Edited by Scream Man

Wouldn't it be perfect if the Ozma renewal was a bundled Amored pack (especially due to the delay)? At least for me it would be. :rolleyes: One can dream right?

A while back I got this junker from YHJ for less than 90 bucks

post-25-0-61147400-1375096846_thumb.jpg
It came with no gun, pilot or accessories, just as is.
It finally came in and I proceeded to make repairs to it.
I always wanted an Armored Battroid Ozzie so I glued the wings in 'up' position, then I pinned the joint with a paperclip to creat sort of a shelf that fit under the wing. After that I just glued the wing on, added some epoxy, and then put a little kotobukiya detail panel above it to conceal most of the repair :0

post-25-0-71396300-1377698940_thumb.jpg

Now I have a permanent Battroid Armored Ozzie along with my super and armored fighter ( ^_^)

post-25-0-35250000-1377698970_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I bought both sets of Armors. Fully expecting Bandai to eventually

Release bundles as to not upset the Tamashii exclusives.

Customizing the 25A with Ozma's Armor repainted.

You lucky duck!!! I was an hour too late. Let me know if anyone has extras at those prices! ;-)

You lucky duck!!! I was an hour too late. Let me know if anyone has extras at those prices! ;-)

hey, I asked first! :p

(Seriously though, I really want a set of VF-25F armor, if anyone's willing to part with a set for around $150, let me know.)