DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

HS restock again !!!

thanks brother (sorry guys for the multiple post in a row, my lappy is acting funny today)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

How do you know? I'm interested :)

i'm not trying to be sarcastic and i don't work for Bandai, but you're asking if i know for sure they will re-release the vf-25s, and the answer is "yes." based on the re-releases so far.

i would compare the question to "Will Arcadia re-release other vf-1' s in the future after the vf-1s roy and hikaru?"

i'm not trying to be sarcastic and i don't work for Bandai, but you're asking if i know for sure they will re-release the vf-25s, and the answer is "yes." based on the re-releases so far.

i would compare the question to "Will Arcadia re-release other vf-1' s in the future after the vf-1s roy and hikaru?"

That's the thing. Bandai are completely random. And also the VF-1s have a track record of being classics, and have been reproduced for the last two decades, but I'm not sure how far Bandai will support the Frontier series.

I remember how some thought they wouldn't do renewals of the valks...me included. Lets just hope the continued valk sales are satisfactory to let us get all the way to a DX Macross Frontier and Galaxy. I'm about to pull the trigger on another 25G tomorrow :D

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'd buy that for a dollar!

lol

That's the thing. Bandai are completely random. And also the VF-1s have a track record of being classics, and have been reproduced for the last two decades, but I'm not sure how far Bandai will support the Frontier series.

I remember how some thought they wouldn't do renewals of the valks...me included. Lets just hope the continued valk sales are satisfactory to let us get all the way to a DX Macross Frontier and Galaxy. I'm about to pull the trigger on another 25G tomorrow :D

though we can always argue "you never know until it happens..." it's actually not completely random. the release dates may be unpredictable but the order of releases generally have a pattern if you take a look at the tamashii nations site itself

http://www.tamashii.jp/item_brand/dx_chogokin/

you can see their has been a scheduled release history

starting with the renewals. you'll notice also a ramp up in production and number of release frequency has increased to monthly. Every month since april has been new a release. so it's not a matter of if but the schedule is so packed with releases each month, bandai is trying to pace the releases not to have too many at one time so it's just a matter of timing and fitting in which month to release the 25S

lol

though we can always argue "you never know until it happens..." it's actually not completely random. the release dates may be unpredictable but the order of releases generally have a pattern if you take a look at the tamashii nations site itself

http://www.tamashii.jp/item_brand/dx_chogokin/

you can see their has been a scheduled release history

starting with the renewals. you'll notice also a ramp up in production and number of release frequency has increased to monthly. Every month since april has been new a release. so it's not a matter of if but the schedule is so packed with releases each month, bandai is trying to pace the releases not to have too many at one time so it's just a matter of timing and fitting in which month to release the 25S

Yeah fair game. I'm just saying we just don't know what they'll do and how long for...I'm hoping for the best...

I was wondering how stable the stand for the VF-25S Armored Messiah really is. I'm planning to display it on a high spot and fear that the Valkyrie might slip from its stand and fall down and shatter into thousand pieces. The stand seems to be pegged in really well but better save than sorry I guess.

The 25S is very stable provided you use the supplied connector which actually pegs into the stand-friendly crotch piece. Mine hasn't toppled in a year :D

post-25-0-73860000-1377365726_thumb.jpg

Of course, things could be different if you have kids or are prone to bump your display shelf.

On a side node, I WISH the alto parts had come with an extra sniper rifle

post-25-0-60603500-1377366090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I was wondering how stable the stand for the VF-25S Armored Messiah really is. I'm planning to display it on a high spot and fear that the Valkyrie might slip from its stand and fall down and shatter into thousand pieces. The stand seems to be pegged in really well but better save than sorry I guess.

I've got armor parts on my 25F in fighter mode on the stand. The main armature does wobble a little side to side when I walk by the shelf, but I'm not worried that it's going to fall. The normal fighter stand part kinda pegs into the front of the fighter in two places on each side of the fuselage. The armor comes with a different adapter that pegs into the fighter in three places. So, I'm not worried at all that the fighter is not attached to the stand. The other modes should be equally stable, the battroid especially so with the center of gravity lower due to the heavy legs and armor.

Thank you for the quick replies. I think it will be pretty stable but I remember a video review of the V1 Armored Messiah that slipped from its stand during the review so I'm cautious about the V2 especially since it is Ozmas plane.

And I should specified that the question was aimed at the Fighter-Mode. In addition the display place is not in a cabinet so if it gets windy in my flat the wind might get a grip onto the Valkyrie and shake it a little bit.

The 25S is very stable provided you use the supplied connector which actually pegs into the stand-friendly crotch piece. Mine hasn't toppled in a year :D

attachicon.gifWP_001344.jpg

Of course, things could be different if you have kids or are prone to bump your display shelf.

On a side node, I WISH the alto parts had come with an extra sniper rifle

attachicon.gifWP_001349.jpg

That armored Alto with the sniper rifle is bad-ass looking.