DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

No Reaction Missles on Alto's Armor Pack?

The pictures might not show them but the website states that they will be part of Alto's armor pack set.

アーマードパーツ(早乙女アルト機カラー)×一式 [Armor parts (Alto Saotome color)]

専用台座用ジョイントパーツ×一式 [stand with joint parts]

反応弾×4 [Reaction missiles x 4]

腰部ロックジョイントパーツ×一式 [Waist lock joint parts]

Edited by IXTL

oh yeah, just got my shipment payment request from tokyo hunter for the alto super pack. i'm torn though on the super armor, i have ozma's coming on the way since its i my mind iconic for the series but didn't go in on alto's. alto rarely i shown with teh full armor so in my mind its not "necessary" BUT and its a big BUT....he does do the salute when he is in the armor though. wonder if tis even still up for preorder anywhere.....must check now...haha

Just got into the Frontier mechs recently after watching the series, so I'm totally late to the game on any Macross Frontier toys, missing out on the group buy and the valk itself... BUT, snagged a renewal VF-25F today on the for sale forum, and just now bought the renewal super parts to go with it online (in stock and ready to ship!) for 6000 yen... woot. :D

Here's a screencap showing the crouch plate being plain grey in the anime.

gallery_4654_547_33803.jpg

I guess, like many, I never noticed it before.

Edited by Lonewolf

Based on that image you just posted Bandai got the coloring wrong. Or, rather, they got the crotch armor color correct but they did not color the intake covers the same color nor did they color the little triangle shape in the center of the chest armor the same color. So when on the toy you've got that one Gray crotch patch surrounded by bright white when other nearby spots should have been that same grey color as well.

Well, since we're on a bitchfest, I want to contribute! :)

The crotch shape doesn't look right. The edges are much larger on the toy than the anime.

Area around the mouth should be painted grey. 25F is supposed to have a five o'clock shadow.

Bandai overpainted the black crescent in the middle of the chest. The "tips" are clearly supposed to be white.

Shield should be mounted on the underside of the forearm.

Shoulder joints (not the block) should be able to dislocate but magically stay attached for greater range of movement.

With so much to complain about, why fixate on just the crotch? :lol:

Well people do seem to worry about the crotches of everything a lot. :lol:

I'm not too concerned honestly, I'll just paint the gray in myself, or maybe leave the piece off altogether. Given how the VF-25 transforms, I can't believe they thought putting extra armor there would work well anyway. :p

1BXZ1kN3.wp68KlfsLyMag.jpg

New pic of Armored VF25 Renewal Ver. is in - For the money Bandai has been asking - I really hope to hell that those missiles are painted....otherwise it's going to suck for a lot of people.

Via: CyberGundam Blog

Edited by the9breaker

New pic of Armored VF25 Renewal Ver. is in - For the money Bandai has been asking - I really hope to hell that those missiles are painted....otherwise it's going to suck for a lot of people.

I'm not worried. Even if the missiles weren’t painted the new armour parts wouldn’t be half as bad as the v.1 were.

Looks like I am only shipping out three packages tomorrow.

I will bring some to Franks in case anyone is dropping in to pick them up!

Just sent payment.....but I sent you my zip less than hour after you posted your request, and it appears you just read it at the time of this quoted post. Hard to send ya money when you don't tell me how much to send ;)

Chris

Yeup - Tokyo-Hunter sent confirmation that it shipped this afternoon :D

They haven't even sent me my shipping quote yet. :(

Should I be worried? No response to my email yet either...

Edited by xrentonx

Thats normal.

They haven't even sent me my shipping quote yet. :( Should I be worried? No response to my email yet either...

Thats normal. I haven got my quote too. They are too busy.

This is probably the last time I do business with them, as I dun like the way they keep you waiting till u ask them whats going on. :unsure:

What are u complaining about? They've been fine with me. What could u have been waiting for for so long that u had ask what was going on? The super parts have been officially released for what, 2 days max?

Wasn't a complaint. I also ordered something else from them, got a shipping quote, paid, and am still waiting on confirmation of it being shipped (it's been a couple weeks). All I'm saying is it would be nice to get an email response is all.

Honestly as long as I get my stuff I'm fine. I'll blow a gasket if they email me back saying they didn't receive enough from Bandai though :)

Just got my super packs today, pretty fast shipping! mailed on friday received on saturday! im very happy with them they way better than the v.1s.

The intake covers look like they have a small round magnet in it.

vf-25sf.jpg

Edited by Murphy