DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

So for those keeping count, we still got HLJ and however many rounds of price increases NY is gonna do...plus lucking out on a few stragglers from Amiami, Hobbysearch...

Congratulations Skull005! You got two from NY! I never even got to see the site until just now. Of course its not available. :-)

This is how it was when I pre-ordered the YF-29 Ozma. I missed amiami and hlj, but got one eventually from NY after an email update. Slightly marked up price though. Still, its better than paying double or triple the MSRP. :-)

Gonna be camping out til late tonight. If I get more from NY I'll offer it up.

I actually have 4 now. In my panic after not getting anything and thinking I missed the NY one, I bought 2 from a scalper. I don't want to say how much I paid for those cause I'm kicking myself for doing so. Especially since I already paid for those =(.

With the whole NY scalping bs I'd most likely not buy from them even if one pops up. Don't want to support them at all.

I concur. I would only use them if I am TRULY desperate. And I won't be near that until it starts looking a lot like Christmas and still no Ozma. Plenty of time still.

Good night all.

It was a partially successful night for myself. I just need one more but I think I'm gonna try and nap before I gotta get up for work. Congrats to MW members who got some action and good luck to the rest of you who are still looking.

The very last resort on my list was yesasia.com, because their prices run high.

I'll leave this here in case the other options dry out (free international shipping is available):

http://www.yesasia.com/us/macross-frontier-dx-chogokin-vf-25s-messiah-valkyrie-ozma-lee-custom/1025041727-0-0-0-en/info.html

Wow that price is really high.

NY is down again. Could be a sign guys ;)

I felt bad and sold one of my NY POs at cost to another member :0

just one new ozzy for me in november..5 is still enough

If that member does not have the super or armor parts... you destroyed him. You need at least 45000YEN for both. I only have one Ozma, but i don't feel compelled to get another. I got mine on the first issue without problems, so my psychological state is not affected about this release. However when the VT-1 re-issue arrives!