DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

NY has the RVF-25 Super Parts in stock now.

I paid for FedEx so hopefully I can get them next week.

It'll be luck of the draw, they can take a while to ship sometimes. You might get it next week, I would say probably not between the amount of time they can take shipping and the fact next week will be a short week for most people in NA.

I've got them shipping my RVF-25 parts via registered SAL and I'm hopping they take their sweet time getting here. I'm already catching hell for number of boxes I've gotten over the last couple weeks. One more expensive package form japan is not something I need so soon. :p

WTF i've had my RVF parts paid for at NY since i paid for the G super parts (i ordered them together like an idiot)...no in stock or shipping notice for me.

They will ship them together once the RVF parts are released.

I ordered the YF-29 and the Super Parts together and they where shipped when the Super Parts where available.

I also ordered the two sets together and haven't gotten any notice for the VF-25G parts.

Hope that helps.

I've got them shipping my RVF-25 parts via registered SAL and I'm hopping they take their sweet time getting here. I'm already catching hell for number of boxes I've gotten over the last couple weeks. One more expensive package form japan is not something I need so soon. :p

Haha, I'm in the same boat. Got ratted out by of all people the mail carrier.

Haha, I'm in the same boat. Got ratted out by of all people the mail carrier.

Haha! We should make a thread about wife/husband/partner's reactions when we receive our boxes if there already isn't one. Since I'm always home during normal delivery hours (I work nights) I've never have problems receiving the expensive toys from Japan but just last week my wife called in sick on the day one of my shipments was scheduled to arrive. I got the evil eye of course followed by the "You already have so many" speech. They just don't understand....

my RVF25 super parts arriving next week. cant wait.

Yours already shipped? Who'd you order from?

Thank god they redid the terrible connector piece form the first issue.

What is he pointing out with the image where the head antenna is pushed out of its mount? Does it mean that the missile pods have a clearance issue with the antenna or that his antenna suffers from a defect?