DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right forum but I was wondering where can I order the super parts for the RVF-25 and VF-25G? I know they do not release until next month but just wondering. Also does anyone know of any stores in Japan that I can just go to an buy directly? For some reason I can find Arcadia/Yamato valks, but Bandai valks seem to be more exclusive to online stores it seems.

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right forum but I was wondering where can I order the super parts for the RVF-25 and VF-25G? I know they do not release until next month but just wondering. Also does anyone know of any stores in Japan that I can just go to an buy directly? For some reason I can find Arcadia/Yamato valks, but Bandai valks seem to be more exclusive to online stores it seems.

N-Y is my go to for Bandai super parts.

Has anybody heard if Bandai is re-releasing the VF-25S anytime soon? That's my grail Valk.

Haven't heard anything about a re-release, but there's always a possibility. If you really want one you could always scour amiami or mandarake.

I managed to get a used one on amiami.

Has anybody heard if Bandai is re-releasing the VF-25S anytime soon? That's my grail Valk.

There is one in a Japanese store for 32.000+ JPY and I think it's pre-owned or something.

Or the box is just slightly damaged.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal