DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

He's looking at Klan. He's just trying to be not so obvious about it by tilting the head unit higher, but just high enough so that her considerable assets are still in view.

should he try to weather her :p

This must be the lull between storms, VF-25a hits Oct, RVF super parts hit Nov, and

29plus hits Dec.

Perhaps the next announcement will come soon?

End of the month?

Don't forget 171 Super Parts are this month. 25G Super parts and 25A next month, then RVF Super in Nov and Isamu 29 in Dec.

This must be the lull between storms, VF-25a hits Oct, RVF super parts hit Nov, and

29plus hits Dec.

Perhaps the next announcement will come soon?

End of the month?

I think last years announcements for this year (RVF-25 renewal, VF25G renewal, VF27 "renewal" and monster Vajra) where announced in the Tamashii Nations event (not entirely sure though). This year is held from Nov 1st to Nov 3rd. So I expect Bandai's announcements (if any) for about that date

YF-30!!! I don't care what everyone else thinks because I have a VF-25S. :lol:

Joking aside I think a VF-25S reissue makes the most sense.

LOL right there with you, but yeah I only have one 25-S and wanted another.

It's Bandai, expect nothing!

For all we know the next release is the YF-32 Kawamori

Edition Bandai exclusive with Kawamori floating head figure.

Did someone call for the hory froating head?

HoryFroatingHead.jpg

I finally decided to cancel my 2nd one at HLJ (keeping the one from Hobby Search). It's a nice bird, but it's a heavy month, and with other releases coming in, I decided to just get one this round. So looks like HLJ will have plenty of spare stock once it's released, seeing all these cancellations going on.

Honestly, I expected it to have some black striping, like Michel's 25G, without the white. Can't look for screen caps now, but I could swear the background CF's still had those stripes...

I still think it looks great overall, but I won't be getting one. I got my 171 armor parts, and I need to consider whether I want to save up for the new YF-19 next year, or pick up a 19S from HKC. Besides, I already have a 25S. Considering the small size of my collection, doubling up on the VF-25 seems like overkill.

Does NY really cancel your account if you cancel a preorder?

I cancelled my VF-25F reissue with them and they didn't cancel any of my other preorders or account. I guess just as long as you cancel before they send out payment requests you should be ok.