DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

2900yen for ems to Singapore. but I'm shipping it with my rvf-25. would have added more but that would cause me to get taxed by customs.

also still processing for shipment since last Wed.

They shipped mine today. I think it gonna be on my door next tuesday-wednesday.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks for the assurance, just envious everyone's getting there's and have to hold off the urge when hlj showed in stock...

I'm with you Kyp. I had given up on renewals and then I got my new job. Only bad part is I have to pack up my valks and move them to Texas and that scares me.

I'm with you Kyp. I had given up on renewals and then I got my new job. Only bad part is I have to pack up my valks and move them to Texas and that scares me.

Put them back in the boxes and pack those inside double wall shipping grade boxes. Do NOT use the shitty standard "moving boxes" from U-haul, Lowes, HomeDepot, Walmart, etc. Go to either a specialty box store or online to Uline and order these:

http://www.uline.com/BL_418/275-Lb-Test-Double-Wall-Boxes?keywords=Double%20Wall%20Boxes

You'll either pay "a lot" for a box, or rather it will seem like a lot for those not familiar with this stuff, at a specialty store or you can pay less with Uline but the shipping will be pricey. However these kinds of boxes are built like bricks. This is what you want to protect your stuff in a move. Standard moving boxes collapse with minimal handling and if there is anything slighty heavy on top of them; and let's face, it the movers don't give a crap about your silly Japanese toys. My wife and I transported an entire collection of Walt Disney Classic Collection and Disney Armani figures across the country and back in Double Wall 24x24x24 boxes with no breakage problems. Plus all my game/anime collectibles went in double walls again with no problems. Also get packing peanuts to fill in the void space in your boxes, try not to use paper.

Edited by Lupin The Third

Put them back in the boxes and pack those inside double wall shipping grade boxes. Do NOT use the shitty standard "moving boxes" from U-haul, Lowes, HomeDepot, Walmart, etc. Go to either a specialty box store or online to Uline and order these:

http://www.uline.com/BL_418/275-Lb-Test-Double-Wall-Boxes?keywords=Double%20Wall%20Boxes

You'll either pay "a lot" for a box, or rather it will seem like a lot for those not familiar with this stuff, at a specialty store or you can pay less with Uline but the shipping will be pricey. However these kinds of boxes are built like bricks. This is what you want to protect your stuff in a move. Standard moving boxes collapse with minimal handling and if there is anything slighty heavy on top of them; and let's face, it the movers don't give a crap about your silly Japanese toys. My wife and I transported an entire collection of Walt Disney Classic Collection and Disney Armani figures across the country and back in Double Wall 24x24x24 boxes with no breakage problems. Plus all my game/anime collectibles went in double walls again with no problems. Also get packing peanuts to fill in the void space in your boxes, try not to use paper.

I just moved recently and used the Home Depot moving boxes and they were fine. Just marked them so that none of the heavier boxes (kitchenware, electronics) got stacked on top of them.

What? That's like just 4 bucks more. I kinda wish HLJ gives a shipping estimate at the beginning. I would have opted for EMS instead of SAL.

Not sure about how you did it, but I moved them all into my private warehouse. From there, you can get an estimate on your shipping when you consolidate your item.

If I ever move all my toys are going in my car with me. On top of big foam padding haha

Not sure about how you did it, but I moved them all into my private warehouse. From there, you can get an estimate on your shipping when you consolidate your item.

I ordered "ship when available". Didn't know that you could get a shipping estimate using private warehouse. Thanks for the tip!

If I ever move all my toys are going in my car with me. On top of big foam padding haha

As much as I'd like to do this, I didn't realize how large my collection has become. I had to use 12 extra large Shipping boxes from Home Depot. =)

Well you know, valks take a heck of a lot less room if you don't pack them in the original boxes. If I ever have to move long distance with them, I'll likely pack them tightly in styrofoam peanuts, fold the boxes, and stack the trays. Plus, a lot of valks can be taken apart to an extent, and it really helps find ways to pack them together in small spaces. :)

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to remove everything from their boxes and repack them. I don't have anything on display since I'm the kind of collector that takes his toys out every once in a while but puts it back in the box when done then returns it to the closet. I dunno, I guess growing up with 4 siblings just made me this way since they used to always take my stuff without asking. =)

Went and collected my alto for my supposed 'preorder' that I never made.

Checked the toy, everything in good condition.

swooshed it around. back in the box it goes.

Now, the extras I had, decided to take one out that has the worst paint chip and literally play with it. This one will be my desk toy for me to transform back and forth with impunity.

Wow! Two, I couldn't even get one at the HLJ prices... I had to resort to the NY price. Good for you!

Thanks Cheng,

It was not easy...! :blink:

I lost like 2-3 Days of my life I will never get back staying up late, glued to my Desktop screen hitting F5 to refresh,

I didnt make the 1st cut, then I scored with NY, then all of a sudden i happened to check my phone for updates on MW after a nap and bam!

I swooshed to my desk and scored! B))

lost sleep and pissed off the wife at times but preorder maddness for these bad boys was kind of a rush and got my addrenaline pumping like nobody's business!