DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Please do not sully Max's name by comparing him to Michel. :rolleyes:

Actually comparing Klan/Miria Micheal/Max, there is no comparison as far as skill level imo. Klan just had major MDE Bombs if you know what I mean :)

Can cancel at NY yes or not ??? I have one order at NY.

yup yup, just send them an email with your order number on it. and explain.... you should get an answer back by either Mon. or Tues. ;)

And .....the Alto's are gone...! :wacko::blink:^_^ ^_^

I kinda feel bad for them with all this nonsense going on. I almost hope they add a partial pre-payment, or even full up front payment for pre-orders from now on. They'll probably see the amount of cancellations they get drop to near nothing.

Actually, I wonder how they'd make out better.. selling their allotment and any others then can pick up with up-front payment from people who will actually buy them, or making a small profit on the ones they buy up from other stores when their shipment runs out?

Edited by Chronocidal

I kinda feel bad for them with all this nonsense going on. I almost hope they add a partial pre-payment, or even full up front payment for pre-orders from now on. They'll probably see the amount of cancellations they get drop to near nothing.

well, I think if NY marked up maybe like 5 or 10%, people would not mind buying from them. I think they need to realize that they are going way off by charging so much for their renewals...

Eventually they will sell all their stock like the RVF, Since Alto's are the "hero" valks, and everyone wants them, they will sell out too.... so I dont feel too too bad for them. B))

Thats just the way today's market is...

Can cancel at NY yes or not ??? I have one order at NY.

In general they agree, but they cancel other pre-orders in progress.

@Dark Ghost - he's saying HLJ reopened with additional preorder slots.

Anyway, this is a good trend. I hope this carries on, so that everybody can get the 25S..

I know I'm gonna need 3 pieces -.-

Ok, I misunderstood, sorry

Edited by Dark_Ghost

Probably expect the rerelease of the S for next year. Since its so popular, they'll probably leave it for a big occasion, like the new year. And inbetween there will be less popular valks? Just wondering where the Chronos is. Probably it'll spearhead the tornado parts and radome 171?

Guest davidwhangchoi

cool! good to know there's more to go around for everyone. i really think there's going to be more available this time around for all Bandai releases. though some may argue "this is a hero valk/will out out faster point".

Guest davidwhangchoi

damnit the one day i goto sleep early...but then again do i really need a fifth?

you can always cancel on NY, jk ;)

seriously, i would with their severely marked up prices and then running to B&M to buy them up, their strategy is not going to work this time around if they're widely available.