DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

OMG. I guess Graham will buy the living hell out of this variant. :D

Seems like Bandai doesn't want to show us the head in all its glory since it is similar but not identical to the VF-25G head if my memory serves me correctly.

Also it seems like this is unit 27 does we know anything about who the plane belongs to?

If this is official I wonder why Bandai would make this toy since neither the VF-171CF nor the RVF-25 seems to sell very well. On the other hand this would indicate that those two Valkyries sold well and Bandai ramped up their production runs. Or they just interpret their numbers wrong. :D

If they release the Super Parts for the CF version will Bandai include all the parts or only the leg armor and the booster like seen ins some shots in the show.

Don't know if I will buy this one. I think I cannot justify another VF-25 when I already have 4 in my collection especially since this will look almost the same as the VF-25G.

Then again I preordered the Super Parts for Michael and Luca so I wont have a plain VF-25 in my collection but then if they release the Super Parts for the VF-25A I think they would pretty neat but then I don't have a plain VF-25 anymore.... *insert vicious circle here* :(

..the VF-25 line from Bandai quickly becomes the VF-1 Line from Yamato/Arcadia. I guess the YF-25 Prophecy will be next right? :D

Edited by Scyla

Don't forget, we still have the VF-25S reissue to look forward to..

Here I thought that's all I'll be left to deal with

Seeing how popular hero and how unpopular CF units are in Japan why would Bandai announce this before the VF-25S reissue?

Seeing how popular hero and how unpopular CF units are in Japan why would Bandai announce this before the VF-25S reissue?

Just a guess, but maybe they're worried people would not buy the 25CF once they got the (much more awesome) 25S.

Who's to say though, it they won't just squeeze in the 25S reissue announcement like next month, in time for a November release?

Just a guess, but maybe they're worried people would not buy the 25CF once they got the (much more awesome) 25S.

Who's to say though, it they won't just squeeze in the 25S reissue announcement like next month, in time for a November release?

Bandai doesn't release the toy and super/armored parts in the same month so the next release will have to be in December. No idea if it's gonna be the VF-25A or the S though.

Actually, given how similar this one is to the VF-25G, I think there's little risk to producing this one. No specific extra parts, not even any new paint apps (since I'm pretty sure it uses the same paint patterns as the G as well). They're just like the Double Nuts and BoP YF-19 releases.. palette swaps with a minimum of effort, and using existing molds and production setups.

Welp... here we go again. HOnestly though I'm not worried about getting the 25A's though because I doubt many JP fans will be getting these in droves.

Question is do I get 6 of them just like I have of the 171's? :D

Edited by Duymon

Waitaminute! How do we know it's not some shenanigans like last time? Remember that, guys? Toysdaily...grrrrrr! :(

That said, if this is for reals then I'm down for two easy. :)

Waitaminute! How do we know it's not some shenanigans like last time? Remember that, guys? Toysdaily...grrrrrr! :(

That said, if this is for reals then I'm down for two easy. :)

The photos look legit this time. It's a cf so I guess we don't really have to stay up till 2 am to preorder, right?

Last time I mentioned that I was not done until the CF 25's come out some people on here were like "pfft, it won't happen". Now I can still hope for a RVF-171, but I am not sure if Bandai will learn from the 171 fiasco. Either way I am definitely getting a 25A or 3. Now I wonder if I over ordered the Alto re release.

I remain skeptical until I see a few more sites posting about it. Did Bandai put it up on their website yet? (my Google-fu from a phone is weak)

This is the best CF scheme :)

Edited by xrentonx