DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

That's a big MAYBE...

Sometimes people cancel out their preorders and the preorder is placed back up on the sites and that's a chance to get one...but it is very random. Other times, stores may hold a few allotments from their preorders and put them up for sale on release day. It is really up to the store though.

Best bet is to keep watching this thread for now. Most of us are pretty helpful and will post when we see a preorder open or if there is a chance to purchase one through other means.

Good luck, man! A would hate for a situation like this to happen to me ;)

Edited by xrentonx

So they will be listed on sites for sale in July also for the actual release? Just want to be sure I understand, I was thinking you only get them if you preorder. So July is another chance?

If I were you, I would at least try to get a pre order. If it's too much look around elsewhere in the meantime.

I assume that some folks preordered as much as they could get to make sure the get the amount the want because the market is, as I said, overheated. So some will let their preorders go until the release date. These are not the only reasons there are still a lack of founding or a change of mind of course. So additional units can be available at the release date.

Of course this is a gamble but you have the releases of the two other Frontier DX Chogokins to observe what's happening.

Also there is always the possibility that the retailers get additional stock from Bandai so they can open their preorders again (unlikely but it happened).

I got my VF-25G after release from amiami. Without the preorder discount of course but I got it non the less and with that release the preorder madness was already waging.

Ughhh, I just took a look at the page for the pre-order on NY $395.12 now. :( I would search the Japanese net. If you have a friend they can most likely get you one for around 200, but I have not searched since last week.

Is this the renewal version? Because it says "regular" on the link!

Where is everyone?!?! Was this valk not of any interest to people anymore?? Lol

Well I scored one..!! 2 down, 1 to go.

Edited by erikos0311

Guest davidwhangchoi

they only made a renewal version of this, regular mean the mass production ver as oppose to the ex171 alto

Edited by davidwhangchoi

they only made a renewal version of this, regular mean the mass production ver as oppose to the ex171 alto

Cool.! Hopefully the RVF-25 opens up tonight!

Does anyone know if HLJ has the same option (pay later) at checkout?? Not the Paypal option but the one like NY.

I think the VF-171 CF preorder is back after NY received all the canceled preorder from ppl got cheaper VF-171 CF from HLJ last week.

So the RVF-25 will be back up hopefully in this case.

so was there an ex171 alto renewal? if yes then I assume that the one on NY is not it?

Guest davidwhangchoi

so was there an ex171 alto renewal? if yes then I assume that the one on NY is not it?

there's only one version made but it was made after/during the renewals were released so they are considered like a renewal in terms of latest design engineering, though it's hard to transform (and rumored to have been completed before the renewals were released, i could be wrong about this info )

edit: i see jenius already answered you

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

got it. thanks!

np! i meant to say in my response above the "regular version" is mass production colored

while alto's is white in color. in response to ericos' question. sorry for the confusion.

Yeah that's the 171 ex that came with "armored parts" that were pretty cheap. Think they are going for $300 bucks.

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=6554

They don't have any of the gimmicks the Ozama parts have, like opening bays and moving thrusters. After seeing the nightmare I think I'd rather have it than the Alto painted 171, since I already have an Alto! haha

Damn! Woke up just to check again tonight... sleeping with one eye open... still no re-stock at NY even with the inflated price... argh...