DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

we lose head for this BANDAI...where is yamatoooooooooooooo?

where is the renewal vf25f?

is here :

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?auccat=&p=vf+25+f&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp

HATE BANDAI, HATE YAHOO ACTION, this is the sistem...all japanese buy buy buy and re sell on yahoo action...

Yup, where is Yamato when you needed it? *Sigh*

and @Master of Macross - don't you have like 2-3 Alto's already? getting more means you want to display them in F/G/B each? :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

i lost so much sleep yesterday... watching a re-run of psyche while hitting F5 so it was easier today.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

OMfG I'm still in a bit of a natural high (Rush) from this whole ordeal! It is possible guys!!! I have a feeling this is gonna last all night , at least for another couple of waves!! I'm a bit surprised that the price stayed the same. Makes me wonder if NY is doing this on purpose to avoid some kind of meltdown or to keep the momentum going. I'm sure If they kept rising the price in small increments, people would still keep on buying them until extinct. Well this was my first "preorder" marathon and it was a long one at that! I got like 3 hrs of sleep last night and had to go to work but I was way too excited about this that I was/am ready to pull an all-nighter again tonight.

I think this is some good training for the re-release of Ozma!!!

So you're a "real" fan, you say "bandai's screwin me, I can't get one!" You want help, get it from the community, then order 2, screaming "in yo face!"

In terms of shortage, you = part of the problem. Taking the bread right outta my mouth, man.

So you're a "real" fan, you say "bandai's screwin me, I can't get one!" You want help, get it from the community, then order 2, screaming "in yo face!"

In terms of shortage, you = part of the problem. Taking the bread right outta my mouth, man.

Hey , i never said or typed anything negative towards Bandai/NY or anyone.... I stayed up just like every other fan on this forum did. Its not my fault your computer is slow and sucks..... I actually take offense to your statement... how dare you say im part of the problem?? I really dont know who you are or what your problem is, but you dont know me and i consider your statement an insult...... you know you dont have to be a sore loser, besides,,, I always say IN YOO FACE!!! its just a cool phrase,,, so please take a chill pill. I am a collector just like everyone else here, and i dont choose to make money from this like others.... I have nothing but good intentions for everyone here, and I like the fact that other people here share the same passion for Macross like I do.

In short words...

Dont hate the playa, hate the game,,

out

Real fans should be able to buy an army of these things... after all, they're real fans and they're supporting the franchise with their purchases just as much as anyone else. As I posted earlier, this is all part of the natural cycle we live in now. Bandai releases something, some people luck out, others don't, and the ones that don't are miserable... right up until they eventually get the toy because it seems like just about everyone who wants one is inevitably able to get one. No need for angst-ridden grousing.

Real fans should be able to buy an army of these things... after all, they're real fans and they're supporting the franchise with their purchases just as much as anyone else. As I posted earlier, this is all part of the natural cycle we live in now. Bandai releases something, some people luck out, others don't, and the ones that don't are miserable... right up until they eventually get the toy because it seems like just about everyone who wants one is inevitably able to get one. No need for angst-ridden grousing.

word.

Sputter all you like, greedy is greedy. Sure, it's your choice to do so, but from the other side of your mouth you seem to try to state being a supportive member here, but words are wind. If you'd take your crotch away from my behind for a minute, you'd see that.

I don't blame you for the game, but I do hold you accountable for your dirty choices, "playa".

Edited by Arrowyn