DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

A guy on japanrobots said he got one from Hobbysearch.com, but that was last night.

Dave - I sent you some tips on how to get a heads up on pre-orders.

Edited by Gakken85

A guy on japanrobots said he got one from Hobbysearch.com, but that was last night.

Dave - I sent you some tips on how to get a heads up on pre-orders.

can you forward those tips my way Gakken?!?!? lol

It's all hard to tell. Perhaps Bandai release less in quantity for the VF-25F as compared to the RVF-25 which could be harder to source and therefore a higher premium have been included. Or this being Alto's, demand will be higher even though the quantity is the same. What might happened when this is released, NY might end up with too many stock like the YF-29 and provide a discount. I am sure we will probably see it again at NY probably at the same 20,000 Yen price. Not lower though until it has actually been released and they find that they have too many stock. Deciding whether to order or not if NY release more. Kicking myself now for not ordering more when it first came out and also missing out at Amiami and Hobby Search when I had it in my cart. I may just order one from NY and hope to pick one up at retail from HLJ, Hobby Search or Amiami when it's released in July.

dang i lost it!!!!

soooo clooosee yet soo far!!!

Don't worry. The day is not over yet at NY. Their buyers are probably working on it right now...

NY opened up and i got stuck picking the shipping,, by the time i pressed ok, it said no longer available!!! booo!!! strike 3!!!

Gotta know the shipping by heart :D pick the $20 dollar with tracking.

No hesitation.

No doubt!

Just paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

will they keep the 213 price?? or keep adding to it???

Depends on what the store they bought the stock from charges them. If they get 10 from across town that charges them 20 bucks more they have to charge 20 more to make the same profit. Like XRentonX said, if they find a store that charges less they will drop the price.

The good news is if NY can find stock at another store at a lower price then the next time they may reopen at like $180 or something. Bad news is that it can go the other way. :(

This is probably why some people don't have any luck getting them to lower the pricing of their preorders (pricematch) after the fact.

HLJ, I'm not sure of. They may have but no one chimed in about getting a preorder from HLJ. HLJ has been known to just put a posting up as a placeholder only and then officially open the preorders days or weeks later. Basically, don't count them out as a source yet...

HLJ is very likely done. They put up all of the Bandai reissue items today, and VF-25 is the first one to be gone, Ultraman Zoffy the second. They were the two most popular items so they were gone first. The other reissue items are still available.

Edited by royard

umm weird. somehow it processed 2 orders for me so I have two separate orders in my order history. they probably will cancel me out so heads up, 1 more is coming down the pike!

Clear your cache. I had that happen with a gunbuster upgrade pack order. If it's not in your order section you don't have it.

HLJ is very likely done. They put up all of the Bandai reissue items today, and VF-25 is the first one to be gone, Ultraman Zoffy the second. They were the two most popular items so they were gone first. The other reissue items are still available.

Yeah, the poor Danguard Ace Soul of Chogokin has been forgotten in the rush. It's an awesome toy too! haha.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OBaxpxzzO3w/UU-AIKub-YI/AAAAAAAAWPk/0kPDKIdoVUw/s1600/bandai.soul.of.chogokin.gx-62.danguard.ace.immagini.riviste.modellismo.giapponese.marzo.2013_01.jpg

I'll probably keep scanning that post in case an order gets cancelled or something. I like HLJ best anyway :wub:

Don't know why I'm even pushing NY since I'm not a long time customer of theirs. Guess, I'm more excited that people here are able to at least buy one given this horrible Bandai stock problem ;)

Edited by xrentonx

so after this last one,, there is one in my shopping cart,, so does that mean when the next wave comes, i can go direct to my check out??? and book it???

Honestly, when that happened to me the first time on NY last night I emptied my cart just in case...I've never tried just leaving it in the cart though.

Yeah Erikos, I wouldn't risk it. Clear your cache and hit the preorder button.

Valk-1s - NY makes my Firefox crash a lot. Only site on the internet that does it. Might be a plugin I have though.

Edited by Gakken85

Yeah Erikos, I wouldn't risk it. Clear your cache and hit the preorder button.

Yeah, I recommend emptying it in case the price changes and then there's a discrepancy that won't allow you to check out.