DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

ARRGHH!!! Got cart jacked.. and then I had to go for a meeting....

LOL Saitou- I thought you'd said CAR-jacked...! I'm all like "Dude, are you OK?? We're worried about a friggin TOY, an you've been robbed!"

I'm glad you're only as hurt as the rest of us unlucky ones w/o a preorder.

LOL Saitou- I thought you'd said CAR-jacked...! I'm all like "Dude, are you OK?? We're worried about a friggin TOY, an you've been robbed!"

I'm glad you're only as hurt as the rest of us unlucky ones w/o a preorder.

hahaha! The concern is most appreciated. But yes.. I'm just one of those equally "emotionally" hurt in this whole fiasco.

You know what the worst part is? This whole cycle will be repeated once we see a VF-25S reissue down the road (oh you know it's happening)

There's still Otacute, HObby search and anime-export. Just hope you're one that gets it when the pre-order opens up

you think they will open tonight?? or should I say this morning???? lol

is there anywhere in South Korea that you can just go and pick one of these up?? like Seoul or a big city???

I have a buddy of mine in Seoul now and will be back to the US in a couple of months...... wondering if i should ask him to look for one for me??? anyone? or are these just online exclusives??

Edited by erikos0311

Don't you all miss Yamato now?

Graham

With Yamato you get a different frustration. Buy early to see the item go on sale down the road and sometimes at huge discounts. Or buy early to see Yamato re-release the same item with QC issues fixed and get extra parts on the re-releases.

I think all sites limit number you can order cept for NY, because they let me get 2 :0

Like Duymon said, most website limit to 1 per person. HLJ varies. Sometimes 1, sometimes 3. Really depends on them. NY on the other has no limit which is probably why their preorder went quickly.

With Yamato you get a different frustration. Buy early to see the item go on sale down the road and sometimes at huge discounts. Or buy early to see Yamato re-release the same item with QC issues fixed and get extra parts on the re-releases.

Yamato - Pay more earlier(MSRP and not for every release) or wait for it to get cheap

Bandai - Be amiami's president's daughter's toyboy or pay through the nose, or even more if you wait(3xMSRP).

???

Valk-1S, on 03 Apr 2013 - 16:22, said:snapback.png

If you ask me, this kind of frustration is way easier to bear, and I am not frustrated by it at all! (Think of the poor folks who missed the boat for 1/60 M&Ms and Virgin road). Maximum you lose if they go on discount is what? 50% tops?

Compare this with Bandai: Most are not able to get them for retail, and can prices they can command can go easily in excess of 150% or the MSRP, not to mention the fact you need to spend alot of effort looking out for deals and stuff.

Yamato (easily) anytime for me.

Woohooo! All those months of patiently waiting finally paid off. Now I don't have to fork out 300 bucks for a vf-25f.

Great news. Now your YF-29 will have company, seriously, this is a fantastic mold.

I got one in too. :)

Edited by TCracker

son of a gun!!!! 2nd one Ive lost tonight!!! I even got to pay for it with my credit card and it kicked it back and it emptied my cart!!! argggg!!!!! this is seriously getting anoying!!!