DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

i missed one @ amiami it's still in my cart but i can't check out... says not enough quantity.

i'm just staring at it in my cart. (i never got this far w/ ami ami) it makes it more painful being so close.

Shortly as in 10 minutes, or 10 hours? I have to go to bed at some point. Can't hit F5 forever.

Sorry for the double reply, went back and checked the dates. So, the release for the RVF was on March 1st at 4pm. Reading back, NY reopened sales some time on March 3rd, and someone posted a message about it at about 7pm. So, a little shorter than two days. I got mine the following afternoon at 2pm at the first price bump level. Day after that, it hit 190 or so.

So, I'd keep an eye out from tomorrow evening through the next two days.

And yeah, sorry if turning the images off actually fouled you up... I was fumbling for the right button myself, kind of blindly clicking where I thought they should be. It works wonders with reloading the item page itself, but yeah, the images can speed up the purchase once its in your cart.

Edited by Chronocidal

i missed one @ amiami it's still in my cart but i can't check out... says not enough quantity.

i'm just staring at it in my cart. (i never got this far w/ ami ami) it makes it more painful being so close.

Painful isn't it? Same thing happened on my failed NY order. It's just sitting there in my cart. I had to empty it out because I couldn't stand it sitting there mocking me ^_^

Edited by xrentonx

man I ordered a YF-29 30th from NY right after because I was feeling depressed and now I have 2 great renewals coming my way. it turned out to be a great night!

yes I ordered using fromjapan but it was instock at rakuten at the time when i ordered it

Edited by plastik

crazy, just crazy lol.

I like rakuten except for having to pay 100% up front and having to have an address in Japan to send to for most of the stores. Only address we have is my fiance's parents' place and huge boxes + Japanese future-in laws in tiny house = not cool... not cool

Edited by Duymon