DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

I'm gonna send an email to bandai complaining on how they conduct business. They should be satisfying there customers, not pissing them off

I'd actually like to see where this goes.

It might not seem like any consolation, but given the patterns of previous sales, NY will probably have more preorders up shortly, and then probably will have several to sell at release time.

It'll be marked up, but sadly that's kind of the way this goes lately, even for the Yamato stuff. :(

I'd actually like to see where this goes.

Are you in Japan?

No?

They don't care :(

I had sent an e-mail in japanese to Alter regarding one of their products. They never even replied. I should not have said that i live in the UK :-)

For the Cannon Fodder and YF-29 NY-san put the new marked-up batch up around 1900 - 2000 JST the same day as release.

For the RVF NY-san did not have the new batch up until around 0900 - 1000 JST the next day.

It's a crapshoot but totalyl worth it even at 180-190 since before that ALto's were 350+

It might not seem like any consolation, but given the patterns of previous sales, NY will probably have more preorders up shortly, and then probably will have several to sell at release time.

It'll be marked up, but sadly that's kind of the way this goes lately, even for the Yamato stuff. :(

Shortly as in 10 minutes, or 10 hours? I have to go to bed at some point. Can't hit F5 forever.

Wow... ok, that ebay link made me laugh pretty hard.

That's insane. :p

Oh, by shortly I mean probably tomorrow some time. I wish I had tracked their times for posting more stock for the RVF. I do know that my Paypal notice for the preorder went in at about 2pm Pacific time on March 4th, and that was at $183, so not terribly marked up by that point.

Edited by Chronocidal

Same here. I had the search going the whole time on CDJapan but nada <_<

I subscribe to an email newsletter from CD Japan. That's where I got the link. Received the email just after 3pm (HK time / 4pm Japan time), clicked on the link and placed the order and paid. Did it all on my phone as well, even though I had NY, Ami Ami, AE and CD Japan open on the laptop.

Graham

For the Cannon Fodder and YF-29 NY-san put the new marked-up batch up around 1900 - 2000 JST the same day as release.

For the RVF NY-san did not have the new batch up until around 0900 - 1000 JST the next day.

It's a crapshoot but totalyl worth it even at 180-190 since before that ALto's were 350+

NY is the real winner here. Pretty damn easy money.

I subscribe to an email newsletter from CD Japan. That's where I got the link. Received the email just after 3pm (HK time / 4pm Japan time), clicked on the link and placed the order and paid. Did it all on my phone as well, even though I had NY, Ami Ami, AE and CD Japan open on the laptop.

Graham

I should have had my email open! Ah well :)

It's a crapshoot but totalyl worth it even at 180-190 since before that ALto's were 350

Yeah but the yf-29 fokker version went up to $300 the next day. I wouldn't be suprised if this followed suit.

Graham

I subscribe to that newsletter as well. I never got that email tonight for some reason. Got it last time for the rvf-25.

Holy crap... I think I actually got one. From AmiAmi. :blink:

Yeah, for future reference? Go to your browser options, and turn off any and all images. I think that's the only thing that let me load fast enough to get through.

I totally tried this and I still failed :(

...also, I think it cost me the NY order because I was fumbling around trying to find the "Next" button :lol: