DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Good luck with AmiAmi; they've sold out of their stock of every renewal and recent Frontier related DXs since the Ozma's debut within what appears to be nanoseconds of the listings going active. I'd keep a lookout of CDJapan, Otacute, N-Y, Hobby Search, and AE (just keep in mind that AE requires payment up-front with shipping charged once item is in stock).

To all of you planning to stalk all etailers for the chance to aquire a VF-25F renewal re-release, good hunting! I'll join you all once the VF-25S re-release goes live.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-3273&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DVF-25F+renewal%24pagemax%3D50%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

AmiAmi "sold out"... LOL

Well, not really, they put up a little notice at the bottom:

*Pre-order will open from 16:00 3rd April (Japan time).
*This item is limited to 1 per customer. (Limit includes all AmiAmi stores and previous orders.) Duplicate orders will be canceled.

Get your F5 key ready at 1600 Japan time! :)

Edited by Phalanix

I don't think I can make it till midnight to see if I can squeeze into their nanosecond bidding war. :mellow:

At this point I'm going to shoot for NY as I've done for the past ones, with either retail pricing or a little bit of markup, at least I'll be able to rest up for another crazy day at work tomorrow. lol

I do like the fact that at least AmiAmi is giving buyers a notice of when they're going to open the pre-order. Don't have to sit in front of the computer all night waiting.

I agree.

Now i cant just set an alarm, wake up then pre order.

Who cares I'm on night shift. Got all the major sites logged in and auto refreshing on the big screen :D

how you get your computer on auto refresh?!?!? I am sooo behind when it comes to tech stuff!! lol Thats why i got a mac desktop, cause the easier the computer is, the better!

They speak the truth.. I missed the boat (got into the game too late) on the previous release, now I'm desperately trying to get a VF-25F, and down the road an S.

With a meeting scheduled for around the same time, I doubt I'd be able to secure one at all (i tried watching the RVF renewal reissue last round just to weigh my chances, and I didn't even get to see it open before it was closed immediately.)

Tell you what Bandai, just release as many as possible, and we'll gobble up your super and armor packs :X Please?

I may have to pounce on this one, although I am intensely curious if and when they might re-release the 25G. I can still tentatively find super or armorpacks, but only for the S and F.

So..how bad would Alto's superpack (not to be confused with "superPAC") look on Mikhail's rig?

Cheapest? CHEAPEST? You think THAT is the question? "Hey guys, where do I have a snowball's chance in hell of being able to secure a preorder?" Start there.

lol haaa haa!! thats awesome!!! well, i feel pretty lucky tonight, so hopefully i can snag my first Bandai!!

I may have to pounce on this one, although I am intensely curious if and when they might re-release the 25G. I can still tentatively find super or armorpacks, but only for the S and F.

So..how bad would Alto's superpack (not to be confused with "superPAC") look on Mikhail's rig?

Not bad I'd assume. They're mostly the same color scheme, except for a few panels being reversed white/blue instead of red/white. If you actually took the time to repaint the colored panels, the only difference would be the 007 markings being wrong for Michael's plane.

Want to seriously speed up reloading AmiAmi? Go into your internet options and turn off images. They really bog down the site from loading, and you'll still know when it goes on sale from the alt-text that appears in the space where the "add to cart" button is.