DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Tamashii Nations web site update : VF-25F Alto Saotome Custom Renewal - Reissue

Preorders open 4:00 p.m. Monday, April 1 in Japan - 09.00 in Europe

do we know already wich shops will have it for preorder?

btw, i cant find the source for the preorder schedule.

If I can, gonna try and snag me one or two more Altos.

Already got my Armoured and Super Pack Alto.

Just needs me a naked Alto.......... he's so pretty naked ;P

Eww, that sounds so wrong! LOL

Graham

At least you have 1... most of us don't even have any :(

I was reading the toysdaily link. Seems quite a fair no. of HKers are looking forward to getting this as well.

Not looking forward to being able to secure 1 in the middle of work tomorrow (again). :(

Could you leave some for those of us who have none? :(

This hahahah

Man, it just does not end does it? I'm pretty much missing this one to complete Skull platoon. I have to get one cause I have Alto's Armor and Super pack just sitting here.

The thing is that Alto was actually the easiest to get, probably that's why Graham was able to snag two. I didn't even pre-order one. He sat around at shops for a few weeks after release before I decided to go for it.

I think most of us were waiting for reviews to hit, you know after the problems the version 1 had.

That's pretty much what happened in my case. I waited around for actual reviews and when the time came, it was too late. Once I started getting a little wise, I was eventually able to snag an Ozma without preordering but that was pure luck.

That's pretty much what happened in my case. I waited around for actual reviews and when the time came, it was too late. Once I started getting a little wise, I was eventually able to snag an Ozma without preordering but that was pure luck.

I actually got Alto and Ozma although I missed the pre-order. I paid a bit more than I would have liked to for the Alto, but not the super high prices I have seen on ebay and the likes. I actually got my Ozma and super parts for a decent combo price new and unopened. I'd chalk that all up to luck or just good ole plain scouring the net for a decent price.

do we know already wich shops will have it for preorder?

Anime Export, Amiami, Nippon Yasan, CDJapan

btw, i cant find the source for the preorder schedule.

It is a rule imposed by Tamashii Nations Japan: pre-opening sales of their products can be done before updating their site and before the first of the month. Pre-sales can not begin before 04:00 pm (Japan time).

This rule has long been known by collectors of Saint Cloth Myth (myself included) thanks to people who work for stores in Japan (CDJapan among others).

Edited by Dark_Ghost

None of the above----you keep refreshing those websites like a madman around the time they should open their orders up, and pray you can complete the checkout process ahead of the other 10,000 people trying to do the same thing. Price will be mostly irrelevant--you'll pay whatever the site is asking for, assuming you can secure one. Real rough guess---$130 to $180, plus shipping.

to anyone who has gotten a preorder within that few second window, does any of the mentioned sites require payment up front? my credit card always initially rejects international transactions and I have to complain on the phone for 10 minutes before it gets resolved.