Custom Macross Sweater

Macette

• 2 weeks later...

Darn, here I was hoping you actually knitted (or got someone to knit you) a real sweater. :lol:

Still awesome though. If I ever try that game again, I might do something similar, but I couldn't convince myself to spend enough time to unlock the options for the emblem editor.

A nice design there, would be simple to change it to 001 or 011 or 013 etc and give it yellow or blue or green etc.

You could sew in a flexy plastic visor in the hood, that could fold out for use. I saw something similar on a hoodie where there were a set of goggles sewn into the hood.

I must admit, I wasn't expecting something so stylish, but I am rather amazed by this. That is a real eye-catching design that uses the graphic elements of Macross without being gaudy. I'm very impressed! It's almost like you're channeling the designs of "Last Exit to Nowhere". I'm the kinda guy that almost never purchases geek wear, but I can honestly say I would buy that hoody :)