DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Hahahah...deep breaths, buddy. Deep breaths. Maybe step away from the computer for a bit and come back. :)

Haha..true. Obviously I'm just really pissed. Probably wont dump the collection but it's super late here and finding out that Bandai screwed the fans again just plain sucks. There's no reason to support a company that makes insta-break toys that only the scalpers can even get ahold of so I'm just not going to play their games and support them going forward. Hopefully Yamato can take better care of fans down the road. Their stuff may break too but at least you can find it for a fair price.

Tried ordering from Amazon japan. Won't ship to my address(Canada). Does anyone know a way around this? I know i've heard of people on this board ordering from them before.

They don't ship internationally (at least on games, dvds/cds, toys, etc) so you'd need someone in Japan to take delivery & forward the product to you.

Haha..true. Obviously I'm just really pissed. Probably wont dump the collection but it's super late here and finding out that Bandai screwed the fans again just plain sucks. There's no reason to support a company that makes insta-break toys that only the scalpers can even get ahold of so I'm just not going to play their games and support them going forward. Hopefully Yamato can take better care of fans down the road. Their stuff may break too but at least you can find it for a fair price.

They don't ship internationally (at least on games, dvds/cds, toys, etc) so you'd need someone in Japan to take delivery & forward the product to you.

Can't go wrong with Yamato, man. They haven't done me wrong yet at least.

It's late here and I've got a funeral to attend tomorrow. Looks like I'll be refreshing HLJ when I wake up and probably all day tomorrow. This and the MGS Rex. What a fun couple days this is going to be for my wallet.

Say what you want about Yamato, at least you can actually purchase their items months after release. That alone is worth the price they ask for, rather than the jacked up ones we'll see on eBay for the VF-171.

Edited by OmegaD3k

Whoa - Refreshing for the last 10 minutes. Suddenly Available, 60 - second snipe and confirmed. Refreshed to make sure it is available. 10 seconds Macross World Post. Now Gone again. Total window time is 2 Minutes. Why does AmiAmi keep triggering the orders? For those sniping, watch out for the every 15 minute window. 155am 210am 225am. After watching everyone's posting time it seems like they are slowly adding a few available on a certain time slot. No specific evidence but just a hunch. I guess no one is sleeping over here in North America.

Edited by Isamu Dyson

2:54am here in Vancouver Pacific Time also very happy. Almost close to 3:00 so I will test my theory in the next 10 minutes and see if it is available for others over here. Wondering who is winning the ordering race Japan, HK, or the International team?

Okay I'm wrong, it's total chance. For those still hunting, good luck and keep clicking or pressing refresh. I know this sucks but I tell ya, Nothing feels so exciting as to click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - click - sold out - ADD TO CART - Huh??? OMG hurry hurry hurry , payment method, shipping, yadda yadda - confirm purchase - your order number - YEAHHHH BABY! Pumping fists in the air and then saying okay I got one now where the hell am I going to get another for a cheap price?

No I got it about an hour ago - I think I came across in the 3rd wave of availability. I work in the Izakaya industry so I don't sleep until early morning. I've been checking up on it every 10 minutes for us Macross World Members and will continue to do so for the next few hours.