DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Love the standard VF-171.....though, would that canopy still work on the EX nose section or would it require an new nose?

Chris

The CF canopy is definitely wider than the EX version, but considering the entire cockpit on the VF-171 rotates up, it shouldn't be too hard to replace that entire section. It's hard to tell from the pictures so far, but the portion that moves might be big enough for the standard canopy already.

Considering they planned ahead so well for the armor and super parts with the renewal VF-25, I can't imagine they'd pass up a chance to milk this mold, and the CF is really the only other thing you can get out of it.

If I ordered through HLJ, this is gonna be my 4th Preorder , each from different sources.

Hah.... i dunno, maybe in July, everybody who ordered multiples across sources will be selling the extras, and that could have downward pressure on the prices... lol~!

If that happens, I'll blame Bandai again.

ARGH!! Again, I was in the shower this time. :lol:

This might sound crazy, but in the end, hygiene is more important than robot toys. You're doing a favour not only for yourself , but also for the outside perception of our community. ;)

I missed HLJ, again, but went ahead and ordered through toywave. If the HLJ preorder opens up again, I plan to go with them. This is what I get for going out and drinking :-)

I missed HLJ, again, but went ahead and ordered through toywave. If the HLJ preorder opens up again, I plan to go with them. This is what I get for going out and drinking :-)

Again, this is good. Let's live our lives, have fun, socialize, not be oppressed into slavery by the evil Bandai regime. It's the only way they'll learn. B))