DX VF-171EX from Macross Frontier

charger69

Want to tell us that haven't figured it out how you look at how many are in stock?

I don't know if it's accurate, but all I do is add in something like 500 for an order, and the site automatically adjusts down for remaining stock if the stock amount is less.

6 left.

I wonder what their original stock amount was? Any guesses? 20? 30? 40? 50? My guess is 24 :p

Edited by pud333

It's accurate, I've checked it before after ordering things and the number always decreases by the amount I order, and switches to SOLD OUT after the last one is gone.

Hopefully they don't cancel anyone's orders like they did with the VF-25S, which Bandai didn't send them enough of to fulfill all of the orders.

Tried bbts. Not holding my breath and will still check hlj. I heard about the 25s problems

I think BBTS was able to fill 15% of their 25S order. If I'm BBTS, I'm ordering whatever that equivalent 15% was for the 171. You'd be stupid to repeat the same mistake so soon after and risk pissing off more customers. They could always put the extra stock they can get in up for order after the release. That said, I don't put it past someone at BBTS to get overzealous with their ordering again...

Edited by pud333

True, or maybe enough people won't order, due to the 25S fiasco, and all of us that did order will get one. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that! Lol

Chris

True, or maybe enough people won't order, due to the 25S fiasco, and all of us that did order will get one. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that! Lol

Chris

I think you'll be fine.

It sold out now. Anime-Export had this written on their 171 page, and I figure truer words have never been written:

This will sold out fast so... be faster.

Edited by pud333

This one at least lasted a couple hours. Longest yet for a preorder I think. :p

I would love to see the list of preorders from BBTS though, just to see if anyone in Japan ordered through them. :lol:

If things in Japan are as desperate as they are here, I wouldn't be surprised...

Curse having a day job! I would've put in an order at BBTS since I'm honestly unsure that I will get one through my Anime Export preorder. :(

Anime-Export, Amiami, HLJ... I wouldn't worry too much about those places. But yeah, nice to have a backup. :) Especially since BBTS would get their order a little later than the Japanese stores, so you could always cancel the BBTS o order once you have confirmation your other order is in and ready to ship.

Edited by pud333

That's really expensive for what it is, although I won't be surprised if it's sold out in like 3 minutes. Yesasia says something else though. Apparenly they encourage orders before the 14th, as that is the manufacturer deadline for orders? lolwut, are these things being made or order or something...?

I think BBTS was able to fill 15% of their 25S order. If I'm BBTS, I'm ordering whatever that equivalent 15% was for the 171. You'd be stupid to repeat the same mistake so soon after and risk pissing off more customers. They could always put the extra stock they can get in up for order after the release. That said, I don't put it past someone at BBTS to get overzealous with their ordering again...

Hum that few so you guys got emails telling of the cancalation I has no idea it was that popular

Well glad I am in to the CF color version but still this is insane just how many are they making?

Edited by moose

That's really expensive for what it is, although I won't be surprised if it's sold out in like 3 minutes. Yesasia says something else though. Apparenly they encourage orders before the 14th, as that is the manufacturer deadline for orders? lolwut, are these things being made or order or something...?

When I originally heard about this toy was about to go up to preorder I was also told I would have to order by 3/14. Then it went up for preorder and instantly sold out everywhere so it can't be like it's made to order.

BBTS order is cancelled for me. I just ordered a second one from HLJ because I could :) . So happy that visiting family in the south bay kept me up all night and I got back to SF just in time to see this.

Edited by xrentonx

After pretty much giving up on getting this I was finally able to place a pre-order with HLJ... would've preffered AmiAmi's 26% off but 8% isn't too shabby, all things considered.

Thanks so much all of you who kept scouring all the usual haunts and posting the links.

Edit: ...and order confirmation e-mail received, so I think it's truly official! :wub:

Edited by mechaninac

Fantastic!! Just placed my order with HLJ too. Much more confident I'll get one with them than BBTS.

Was hoping HLJ Earlier preorder was incorrect as it was non existent.

Chris

Fantastic!! Just placed my order with HLJ too. Much more confident I'll get one with them than BBTS. Was hoping HLJ Earlier preorder was incorrect as it was non existent. Chris

I don't recall anyone mentioning pre-ordering from HLJ during the frenzy last week. I'm thinking it was just a placeholder which they'd open for orders only when they could get their stock numbers confirmed.