jvmacross

Takatoku Toys Promotional Posters

God I would buy every one. They are perfect for the SOC line too.

You could release each one and finally release the monster at the end :D

Yeah. Or how about this....1/60 scale conversion kit like the old Takatoku, except packed to the gills with bells and whistles....diecast endoskeleton..."factory/hangar/display"....the works...or just offer them individually...and have the hangar/factory/display as a Tamashi Nations websclusive with support vehicles/accessories....oh well...you did say it was just a dream right?... ;)

Yeah like the conversion kit but with 3 skeletons!

OMG Jvmacross,

I heard a rumor on the web about the max version, did a search and then I see two other valks I've never seen before (the black one and the VF-1D)!!!

I'd love to see them in more detail, if you get the chance to post a zoom of them. I apologize for everyone and I who must bug you about these, but so cool!! I'll have to start looking for those posters (must be stupid rare). Major Tom's Orguss ones are cool too!

OMG Jvmacross,

I heard a rumor on the web about the max version, did a search and then I see two other valks I've never seen before (the black one and the VF-1D)!!!

I'd love to see them in more detail, if you get the chance to post a zoom of them. I apologize for everyone and I who must bug you about these, but so cool!! I'll have to start looking for those posters (must be stupid rare). Major Tom's Orguss ones are cool too!

Here you go....

gallery_12176_640_121966.jpg