MacrossWorld Convention 2012 Information Thread

FYI - for those interested in purchasing Mari's new CD, there was a factory delay and she will not have any onsite. However, she will still have pre-order sales for $20 each and autograph each copy and ship it to you for FREE if you purchase at the con. Remember, only those that purchase an item can get an autograph from her........

Also, she'll be bringing her other CD releases for sale as well as some other items, potentially a calendar or poster

I'll get you one. They will be pre order and mailed out when they are available. I think... lol. PM me your info so I can get it shipped to you directly.

Thanks man.. someone offered help also thanks for the offer though.

Also, she'll be bringing her other CD releases for sale as well as some other items, potentially a calendar or poster

Is there a swimsuit edition ? LOL

I just got back from the convention. I think this is the best MWcon that we had! I'd like to thank Bee, Tony, and every members that produced this wonderful event. I also thank the special guest Mari for song performance. It was nice that we had some dealers and vendors this time. There were even cooler and lots of rare items on display. I got to meet a lot of people and I truly had a good time. I look forward for next year's convention hopefuly at the same place.

While I can't ever get to go, I think it's amazing that Macross has a gathering like this in North America. Glad to hear it was such a good time, and a round of applause for everyone involved in putting it together. Another really proud moment for Macross fans here!

Had a great time at the Con. got to meet alot of cool people and was even lucky enough to win a raffle prize!! First time I ever been to a Macross Convention, hopefully wont be the last. For me the Highlight was Mari's concert and autograph signing. Never knew she was so comedic, she just kept making everybody laugh! Thanks again to all the promoters and organizers of the event. I posted a few pics in the gallery section under conventions.

ben

Edited by Boomstik01

Wish I could've stayed longer but I had fun for the brief time I was there. There were great displays along with a neat venue! Big thanks to KiriK, bigkid24, Bobe-Patt, EXO, Maiden Japan, staff, volunteers, & sponsors for organizing, plus xstoys & Concept Cube for hosting, and Mari for performing. It was nice seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones! Would've been nice to meet more of you.

Congrats to EXO and Operator7G for the repeat wins, to Kicker for the poster, and to the super-talented Henry Liao on the live art win!

Looking forward to the next one! :)

Good job everyone, it was the best MWCon I've been too. (although I've only been to 3.)

Does anyone remember which Macross song other than Ai Oboete Imasu ka that Mari sang? Was it Sunset Beach or Zero G Love? I forgot!