• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished watching this film, and I must say it's one of the best guilty pleasure movies ever made. Despite being a relatively low-budget movie, the special effects are amazing, as well as the set and costume designs. Aside from the Downfall parody, there are little things that pay homage to George Lucas and Dr. Strangelove. Superb acting from the cast - especially Stephanie Paul, whose portrayal of the U.S. President is as close to Sarah Palin as anyone can imagine.

Edited by areaseven

• 4 months later...

Just watched this. I thought it was going to be a severe slam on the US (which it was) but was pleasantly surprised when it was a slam on the whole planet (Finland excepted). The bit where North Korea claims the spaceships from the moon were made there was great. I could do without the lady in NYC saying the F bomb about 100 times in 4 minutes.

Well worth the rental, but will probably not watch it a second time.

• 5 months later...

A sequel is in the works. According to director Timo Vuorensola, Iron Sky: The Coming Race is intended to be fan-funded with no corporate restrictions. The targeted budget is US$15 million, but the first phase of the funding is set to US$150,000. Click on the link below to pitch in.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race @ indiegogo

A sequel - that will be an interesting trick!

I was really disappointed in this movie. It had what promised to be a cheesy fun plot and humorously preposterous characters and ended up being terribly un-fun.

It wasn't funny, the dialog was pitiful, and it totally lost its direction about half-way through.

I wasn't expecting a "good" movie, of course, but I was expecting something cheesy and tongue-in-cheek. The previews made it seem like this was exactly what this would be.

It turned out that it was just bad.

• 1 month later...

A sequel is in the works. According to director Timo Vuorensola, Iron Sky: The Coming Race is intended to be fan-funded with no corporate restrictions. The targeted budget is US$15 million, but the first phase of the funding is set to US$150,000. Click on the link below to pitch in.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race @ indiegogo

The North Koreans from the Center of the Earth XD

Edited by Old_Nash

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it finally the other day. Not bad....very weird. The girls were smokin hot!

Why didn't you tell me you were gonna watch it? You could've come over, we could've bromanced and ate hot dogs with buns and ketchup. Last but not least you could've met my 12 cats.

• 7 months later...

yeah,earth is wrecked.

I think it has reptilians under the earth in it. the symbol is the Vril symbol,which was in a book called 'the coming race' bout a subterrianan species teaching the nazi's how to harvest life energy of sorts and covert it into power.

could be awesome.

hell will be awesome :p

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...