Yamato ??? QF-3000E Ghost and SF-3A Lancer II

EXO

http://www.macrosswo...ndpost&p=952783

Dengeki Hobby 2012.03 issue is out.

Macross content... limited. Though, there is a 3 page making of the 1/72 Wave Legioss AFC-01H ETA. But I digress:

1 pg: VF-25S Messiah Valkyrie Renewal version

1/2 pg: VF-25 armour pack renewal version

1/2 pg: Figuarts ZERO 170 mm Sheryl statue

1/2 pg: Yamato 1/60 VF-4G (basically the "lineart" making the rounds in the past day) + a 3/4 fighter mode shot

1/4 pg: Hasegawa egg YF-19

1/4 pg: Yamato QF-3000E Ghost and SF-3A Lancer II 3DCG images based on CAD data

1 pg: Macross the Ride contest promo page

You guys are fast!

The addendum to that initial post:

To clarify: the article doesn't clearly state who's making it. Above it is the Yamato VF-4G. To the left is the Hasegawa YF-19. Under it are "for questions, please contact customer service" followed by Yamato's homepage. Below that is Hasegawa's telephone number.

I always liked the Lancer II, for some strange reason. Never felt much for the Ghost, but a member here did a really nice front page pic of it a few years back which really captures the nostalgic feel.

Anyway, I'm guessing these are going to be kits again...

1/4 pg: Yamato QF-3000E Ghost and SF-3A Lancer II 3DCG images based on CAD data

Make it cheap Yamato then I would buy in multiples :) (as the concept involves multiples)

Thank you sketchley for the scan!

It's well worth it!

Edited by charger69

Frrom what hearing. This is from digimix. Same people that made the destroids and the regult for Yamato. Still unconfirmed if this is Yamato though. They are classifying them as garage kits though. HDP?

Yamato made MZero Ghost before as a final product, why a HDP kit now?

i love the leaps in logic :3

So if it's by Hasegawa, we'd know it's a kit cuz they don't do much else.

If it was made by Yamato, it'd probably be a plastic kit like the Fan Racer since that is also a sub-mecha and all three are basic airplanes. Also they made that Command Car to go with their big Ingram right?

HDP was for things that were big, beefy, and have to move~

If it was made by Yamato, it'd probably be a plastic kit like the Fan Racer since that is also a sub-mecha and all three are basic airplanes. Also they made that Command Car to go with their big Ingram right?

You are rigth but I really don't like the idea of a Fan Racer kit treatment. Ghost deserves a finished product; Lancer II... well... plastic kit is a solution.

The phalanx deserves a finished product too. We saw how well that's going.

I still have hope :)

BTW, I want to ask to someone who knows it.

Why web exclusive products are also Japan exclusive products in practice?

Because of the strict rules of Tamashii or Yamato Online Shop websites solely?

Why there is such a rule then?

Concerning Macross toys? They're ALL Japan exclusives. Because of tatsanuko/HG vs BW crap.

I know it is out of topic but Bandai's Tamashii Web Exclusive Gundam products are also Japan Exclusive in practice. AFAIK there is no such a problem like HG vs. BW in terms of Gundam franchise??

Edited by charger69

You are rigth but I really don't like the idea of a Fan Racer kit treatment. Ghost deserves a finished product; Lancer II... well... plastic kit is a solution.

The Ghost isn't exactly a complex design in terms of markings so if they really tried they could a fairly complete looking kit with some color molding.

This was tweeted on Yamato's account:

http://twitter.com/#...258023860047872

as posted by http://www.mech9.com...th-anniversary/

ENGRISH: Youtellusthatitwill behandledOnlineShopYamato!More... RT @YesagainIalsotravelbanDIGIMIXStudio."Macross"will launchonthe 30th anniversary ofgarage kits."Ghost"or "LancerⅡ"Imade​​a lot morebroken.

"I ain't afraid of no ghost"...du dudu du du du du, dudududu du du du dududu du....GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

P.S. If the price is decent, I'm in for a set. I was actually thinking about designing the Ghost in 1/60. Looks like I will not have to now.

Finally! The only Ghost drone I care about. I was in love with that thing from the first time I saw it shoot straight up into space in the very first episode of Macross.

The Lancer is also awesome. Never was quite sure if it was unmanned or not.