VC-33 Mom's kitchen Model Kit

tundrayeti

vc-33 Mom's kitchen model  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What Scale should I do this in?

Just sent another batch. That should be the last of the guys who have been waiting almost a year. Thanks for your patience. if I missed you please PM me. I'll correct the situation. I apologize for the delay, Been having Issues with AT&T and my internet and my phone have been off. I upgrade to a new phone and they send me 2 factory defects. Still waiting on my phone, but I have internet at least. I'll be taking care of the folks who have ordered recently next so have patience guys. my new job has me working 4 12 hour days on and then I get 4 days off. I switch between day and night shift so I'm getting used to that as well. I appreciate your patience guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Neko finally got his. The last few that went out have misteriously disappeared. and for the first time I have to file insurance claims. Sorry about that but once it's in the hands of the Postal Service, I have no control. I'll get replacements out ASAP.

Indeed we can control when the thing are in the hands of the postal guys. I had an experience with a lego store in Germany. I got the tracking from them and it only show that the parcel was in the international terminal. I called the guy who sent it and he in turn contacted the Germany postal office and the people working there have no idea where the parcel is. It end up stranded there for almost two months until i receive it.

sma case with me, the USPS website only show it was created July 1st but don't worry, TrundaYeti to the rescue ! Jason told me he'll fix things and send replacements soon, so it's time to wait.

Now my 2 cents about the postal services IN THE WORLD. What hell is going on with those people ??? A lot of fellow modellers came recentelly with nightmare storys about parcels missings or with terrible long time to receive - and don't forget the expensive shipping cost - now this plage hit USPS, what we can do in this situation ?

Hi!

Just a few words to say, that I still don't have received anything yet, nor do I have any tracking number.

I hope, that it is only a glitch from the Post people (sometimes it seems they're facing dimensional rifts or magical issues ;-) )

Still waiting for any news

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to hear. I've talked to a couple members on the phone and some of you I have messaged. Got a lot of folks asking for the 1/60 version. Well it may takea little while folks but I'm clearing all my back orders and projects before I dive into anything new. I may get to it by spring but the post office screw up has left my funds a little low. I am also re overlong from a head cold that turned into a sinus infection so that has also put me behind. I talked to John moscato a couple weeks ago and he told me I sounded horrible. :) anyway feeling better and the 1/72's are almost finished up. I'll be contacting some folks here in the next few days to give out tracking numbers.

Thanks for understanding folks, I hope to have everything finished up by Halloween. ( and mean everything!!!) then ill have a clean slate for new projects. I have one on the back burner till all the rest of my kits go out, but I'll keep you all posted Nd maybe I'll do 1/60 scale then.

Jason

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jason, Hope you're feeling better. I'm still waiting on a Mom's Kitchen 1/72 kit. Just wanted to touch base and make sure it is still in the pipeline. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a couple more PM's that folks are receiving their kits. Also new decals should be here early next week. Thanks for hanging in there guys. Also, the first couple of claims from the post office are coming in. So I just wanted to thank everyone for being so patient. Supply and shipping problems always hit us little guys with delays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...