$190 for the low vis?!?

Godzilla

Not that I will ever sell off my collection... But I like the idea of the value increasing on some of my collection... It's nice to see the demand is there. :)

$190 huh? I can't wait to see the looks on these guys' faces when Yamato reissues the 'Low Vis, with an 'S head or something.....

And you know they will, too.........

$190 huh?  I can't wait to see the looks on these guys' faces when Yamato reissues the 'Low Vis, with an 'S head or something.....

And you know they will, too.........

Waiting for the 1J Low vis too. :rolleyes:

'zillas got 5! You're one up on me! I would like to se 1S or J low viz no doubt!

heh. I was working on getting 12 for a low vis squadron. ;) I will have to get more Max 1A and Max 1J to make Blue squadron. :lol:

It seems that some people have more money than brains.  <_<

He's just jealous. Pay no attention to him. :p

Yes I admit I am a valkaholic. I wasnt till I compare the Toynami so-called MPC to my first 1/48 valk which was the low vis. I have a habit... Sold off my extra MPCs and 1/60 yammies. So I have a habit. I have 12 computers too. Still figuring out how to retire three of them... :blink:

Oh I have brains and money. I have been saving money ever since I had a real job when I graduated from college. I just needed a hobby to focus on... now it is too much. Not so in the money but space... :( Ok the money just because I hate spending money... Too many hobbies include classic GIJOE, transformer reissues, and now these valks, not to mention building my computers... :o

Edited by Godzilla

He's just jealous. Pay no attention to him. :p

Of what..? The fact that some dumb sap doesn't know what a 1/48 Yammie retails for?

I own a 1/48, complete with FAST Packs, and if I'd wanted to I could have bought a Low Viz too. And I can tell you for a fact that I would have gotten it for much cheaper! In today's online market, there's no more excuse for uninformed consumers.

Wait. Are we talking about $190 in Canadian currency?

You guys were scaring me for a minute. For a second I thought you were takling about US currency.

190.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 146.083 USD United States Dollars

That sounds about right.

Wait. Are we talking about $190 in Canadian currency?

You guys were scaring me for a minute. For a second I thought you were takling about US currency.

190.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 146.083 USD United States Dollars

That sounds about right.

Well, go right back to being scared because that a US auction on eBay. By our favorite store Treasure Island. :rolleyes:

He's just jealous.  Pay no attention to him.  :p

Of what..? The fact that some dumb sap doesn't know what a 1/48 Yammie retails for?

I own a 1/48, complete with FAST Packs, and if I'd wanted to I could have bought a Low Viz too. And I can tell you for a fact that I would have gotten it for much cheaper! In today's online market, there's no more excuse for uninformed consumers.

Oh I thought you meant me buying mutiple valks. :rolleyes: On the current statement, yes I agree with you.