1/60 Yamato VF-4G Web-Exclusive Toy

Graham

VF-4 Poll  

333 members have voted

1. 1. If you lived in Japan would you pre-order a VF-4?

• I would pre-order but I'm not sure I can afford it.
    • Yes I would pre-order, but I would only buy it if it was under $300 (about 24000円).
    • I would pre-order it and buy it at any price.
    • I would pre-order it just to bump the numbers, but won't actually buy it.

Looking at it again, he also couldn't make up his mind on that illustration. The striping on the nacelles is chocolate, while the engine vector/feet things are slate grey, so it looks like he couldn't make up his mind on what color it was either. Really though, that's just a one-off illustration for those binder inserts, so I wouldn't take it as anything more than that anyway. Especially since, as said, it's hardly his best work.

He has been known to make mistakes, as well. Like the one illustration where he got the markings on Hikaru's VF-1S wrong and had to revise them later... :D:lol:

I read an interview with Tenjin, and he said that Kawamori is always trying to get him to change the old designs. He said something along the lines of " I really like the original work the best" but makes minor tweaks and tries his hardest to keep them as close to original source as he can get away with. So EXO is right as far as I can tell.

Edited by Loop

• 3 weeks later...

VF-4G fastpack

As Reïvaj said:

Not officially. Maybe you're thinking of Sketchley's designs.

Here's the official links:

http://studiootaking.deviantart.com/art/VF-4-Battroid-with-FAST-packs-62766094?q=gallery%3Astudiootaking%2F142336&qo=8

http://studiootaking.deviantart.com/art/VF-4-FAST-Packs-Schematic-View-62760460?q=gallery%3Astudiootaking%2F142336&qo=9

Guess I should've put watermarks on the images or something...

I kind of want to special make those Fast Packs of yours sketchley. I know they're redundant given how the VF-4's engines already function but I think it's a great idea how you implemented them.

Good luck. Though, I think the dorsal packs should be stretched forward somewhat - basically so the vertical stabilizers don't interfere with the opening of the missile launcher covers.

SUNDOWNERS!

nice!

Love those sunrise v-stabs!

yes.. i thought that everyone will made a skull custom.. but i always love the sundowners tail design..and i don't have the skill and courage to repaint my valk so my custom only limited to water slide decal only

Wolfpack anybody? Planning to custom mine in that scheme to accompany my VF-0A.

yes!! wolfpack will be awesome.. before i create the sundowners i was considering to use catbomb insignia..but this is a lightning not a cat :D heheheh