I was flipping through channels once and I caught part of an episode once. Something about a secretary fantasizing about be choked to death during sex and I was like WTF? Still wasn't as messed up as superjail...

Hmm, when you say it like that, I'm reminded of the Secretary film. I never thought about it before.

One thing I didn't like was what happened to Ray a couple of months ago. Sure, it was funny but screwed up at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Was hilarious saw the Burt reynolds episode couldn't stop laughing. I mean there are so many Smokey and the Bandit hawk and car chase movies scenes even Archer's car looks like a non Reynolds reference to Bullit. I love how they did that double take with the extra cuban hit squad van. Hahaha.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Geez, almost all this year it's like one good show comes and goes one after another when it comes to American cartoons. First Archer season 3, then Thundercats 1B, Futurama 7A, and Archer season 4.

Hopefully, they're not spliting this new season like the last one. I thought it ended too early.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...