Full Metal Panic! Action Figures

Archer

• 2 weeks later...

BigbadToyStore for starters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to get back to focusing on the product because there's something I want to share:

**BEWARE** the rails on the repair bay piece (Where the kneeling man goes.) Mine came stressed on both sides where the rails meet  the bay floor and one side just plain fell off. Put in a replacement  form with BlueFin which was accepted but they noted it can take up to 8 weeks for the part to cme. Yikes.

Got the full review and gallery up for Metal Build ARX-7 Arbalest Ver. IV. http://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-arbalest-review/

title-facebook-mb-arbalest.png

The full review goes in depth but overall I gave it a 9.5/10. The fit, finish, and playability just nail it on all parts. Feel free to check it out and here are a few pics from the gallery portion:

5-196.png 

11-150.png 

1-294.png 

22-52.png 

17glow.png 

13-141.png

To Kuma and for those that already have the metal build Laevatain, is it worth getting the v2 version or are you happy with the v1? I never liked the way that the v1 held that big cannon with its current articulation, which I believe may be fixed with v2. Just wondering what everyone's feeling out there. 

11 minutes ago, whitestar said:

To Kuma and for those that already have the metal build Laevatain, is it worth getting the v2 version or are you happy with the v1? I never liked the way that the v1 held that big cannon with its current articulation, which I believe may be fixed with v2. Just wondering what everyone's feeling out there. 

I think I answered this on the last page but no; I see absolutely no incentive to buying the other one as I absolutely love my version 1 and the completely minor changes don't warrant $240. 

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of which, I'll be getting an HLJ notice of payment soon for the MB Laevatein but I've realized that I'd rather just have the model kits. Since it'll be waiting in my Private Warehouse for a while, if anyone wants it or the MB Arbalest, shoot me a PM and I'll let you have them at cost. For the Laevatein, that means 17100 JPY + whatever the shipping to you comes out to be, and for the Arbalest that's $200 + shipping ($215 max).

Laevatein: $163.10 + shipping

Edited by kajnrig

Dang, wish I'd waited pulling the trigger from NY on the MB Laevatein (they stocked it earlier than HLJ). Could have saved like $20-$30.

Ended up paying more for it from NY just because it showed up in stock there first.

[edited for clarity]

Edited by Sanity is Optional

40 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Dark, wish I'd waited pulling the trigger from NY on the MB Laevatein (they stocked it earlier than HLJ). Could have saved like $20-$30.

Were you one of the folks who spoke about benefiting from NY underdeclaring on customs forms? Or did they just have that much of a discount over HLJ?

32 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Were you one of the folks who spoke about benefiting from NY underdeclaring on customs forms? Or did they just have that much of a discount over HLJ?

I'm in the US, so I don't get any benefit from it.

The difference in price was 17000 vs 18500, and NY also charges more for shipping. Plus I've got some other stuff in PW it could have shared a box with.