Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, eXis10z said:

The slots will re-open again as we get closer to the release.

Esp NY. Because they want us to spend more that's for sure. And they need that extra amount after marking up the price so that they can upgrade their customer service. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2018 at 1:34 AM, no3Ljm said:

Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] ARX-7 Arbalest Ver.IV
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254312
b426.jpg

 

Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] M9 Gernsback Ver.IV
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254338
b434.jpg

 

Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] M9 Gernsback Ver.IV (Melissa Mao Unit)
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254377
b441.jpg

 

Links and photos from TagHobby.

 

Do these still need to be painted? Any estimates on how big in inches are the finished product?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hachi said:

Do these still need to be painted? Any estimates on how big in inches are the finished product?

There's no confirmation, but I would think they come almost completely color-molded. Probably just the blades on the knives, maybe some accent colors will be missing...

Size is ~14cm, 5.5 in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hachi said:

Do these still need to be painted? Any estimates on how big in inches are the finished product?

With Bandai stuff you're going to get mostly to full color matching and snap-fit construction. At worst you'll get stickers for details and maybe the knives won't have color separation from the hilt, but they've gotten better about that sort of thing too. No way of knowing for sure until they come out and someone shows the sprues, but that's what you can expect based on their other lines of models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like all the colors are seperate pieces on the gernsback,  but the blades are probably just one color. The arbalest looks close to molded in color, but some of the smaller yellow areas may be stickers while others look like molded yellow plastic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2018 at 12:19 PM, kajnrig said:

There's no confirmation, but I would think they come almost completely color-molded. Probably just the blades on the knives, maybe some accent colors will be missing...

Size is ~14cm, 5.5 in.

Thanks!

On 2/3/2018 at 1:48 PM, Atheonyirh said:

With Bandai stuff you're going to get mostly to full color matching and snap-fit construction. At worst you'll get stickers for details and maybe the knives won't have color separation from the hilt, but they've gotten better about that sort of thing too. No way of knowing for sure until they come out and someone shows the sprues, but that's what you can expect based on their other lines of models.

Thanks again!

If they don't need painting I'll probably buy to add to my hoard of unbuilt kits :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Metal Build Arbalest got pushed back by a month to April, on another MB FMP related note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to electric indigo for the find. This is Kotobukiya's long-ago-previewed Belial model kit, likely same 1/60 scale as their Laevatein and upcoming Arbalest kits:

K005H01-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×