Full Metal Panic! Action Figures

Archer

4 hours ago, Vortech said:

Yeah I did the same thing, but now I'm wondering if I should order 1-2 more, as I think this may turn into a rare piece in the future, seeing as how the usual suspects aren't listing too many copies for sale.

I'm just getting 2, that up-front payment is a killer.

41 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Received this message from FromJapan: "The seller/store has set a limit on the number of units that a single customer can purchase for this item and FROM JAPAN has already reached it." Anyone have luck elsewhere?

Kinda, I managed to get 1 through FromJapan, rather than the 2 I wanted.

Now to find somewhere I can get a second.

Sounds like Bandai might be cracking down on proxies.

55 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Received this message from FromJapan: "The seller/store has set a limit on the number of units that a single customer can purchase for this item and FROM JAPAN has already reached it." Anyone have luck elsewhere?

got the same email.  ;)  

was too focus on the Dx Chogokin VF-1J this morning.

Well, time to bite the bullet and register a Tenso account, and then a P Bandai account.

[edit] To anyone else who wants to try this: P-Bandai's website registration will not accept the phone number that goes with the Tenso mailing address.

Most unfortunate.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

For those that are still looking at which proxy can still get this Metal Build M9 for you , you can try Zenmarket

https://zenmarket.jp/

Just got the good news that they were able to make the purchase for me.

They charge a 300 yen fee and a 3.5% payment fee. (Any money you sent to them). Select payment in yen to save on currency conversion.

15 minutes ago, F360 said:

For those that are still looking at which proxy can still get this Metal Build M9 for you , you can try Zenmarket

They charge a 300 yen fee and a 3.5% payment fee. (Any money you sent to them). Select payment in yen to save on currency conversion.

Do you mind me asking what your total was with shipping in yen? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, F360 said:

Cool, I've already got a request in through them, after striking out with Tenso and Buyee, and only getting 1 through FromJapan.

6 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Do you mind me asking what your total was with shipping in yen? Thanks.

Your first charge is the item price plus the 3.5% for payment processing.

https://zenmarket.jp/fees.aspx#ZenMarket service fee

You wont know the total until the item gets release and at their warehouse .    You can estimate the weight and size and calculate it at the japanpost website.

It should be around the same weight as the metal build Laevatein at 1050 grams.  Then you have add the weight of the shipping box and packaging materials.

A good estimation is around 1600 grams for 1 with shipping box.

use below for estimate 

https://zenmarket.jp/calc.aspx

Yikes. Sorry to hear that, everyone. Seems this one is going the way of the VF-31A. Boo, Bandai. Boooooo.

I was saving up for this, but I suppose I'll just do what I did with the Arbalest/Laevatein and opt for the model kits instead. That's a damn shame, those weapons are awesome.

10 hours ago, NeoVanguard said:

Damn CDJapan F'uped my order.  They said "due to human error "they can't give me a M9 and refunded my money..  I have to go searching for another M9 from another store now, they waited 3 days to tell me?.

They dont work on the weekends..

you can try using zenmarket to get it for you , should be cheaper than cdjapan.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:19 PM, bleecher said:

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I managed to get 2 fullfilled by From Japan, but got hit with a $545 upfront payment.  Bandai prices just keep on going up while cash in my wallet just keeps on going down. 

On 7/30/2018 at 7:44 AM, CF18 said:

WTF same crap with CDJ here.

I don't know what's up with CDJ lately, but it feels like I have been waiting on MP-41 Dinobot forever.  Everyone who ordered from Amazon Japan has their copy, yet here I waiting for it to still get in stock at CDJ.  WTF CDJ WTF.

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn i guess i'm ordering it.

The price is no bad at all

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

That's a pretty reasonable price, not like CDJ charging almost 30,000yen.

I think its the lowest store price right now.

5 hours ago, F360 said:

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn i guess i'm ordering it.

Hey guys, not to rain on your parade or anything like that - but MyKombini was one of the stores that couldn't deliver on the 31A. I had my order cancelled and money refunded immediately but a few members reported that after that happened they briefly listed it for an inflated price (I didn't see for myself).

I have ordered other Tamashii exclusives from there before with no issues and hopefully this Metal Build is fulfilled with no issues.

Good luck gents!!!

-b.

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Hey guys, not to rain on your parade or anything like that - but MyKombini was one of the stores that couldn't deliver on the 31A. I had my order cancelled and money refunded immediately but a few members reported that after that happened they briefly listed it for an inflated price (I didn't see for myself).

I have ordered other Tamashii exclusives from there before with no issues and hopefully this Metal Build is fulfilled with no issues.

Good luck gents!!!

-b.

Thanks for the heads up b!

3 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Good luck gents!!!

-b.

I just thought the vf-31a is a special case .     Didn’t they open preorders pretty late too? 

The good-their m9 price looks just a bit less than Zenmarket and only require 50% money down.

The bad-recent store history is not 100% preorder delivered, most recently vf-31a .Too late to preorder from another source at time of release.

The i guess its just a extra or backup- if they cant deliver, they will refund your money and not store credit.

16 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Is mykombini reliable? I have no prior experience with them.

You should get your item, and if they can't deliver you will get your refund ASAP.

Just keep in mind they have the highest shipping costs out of all the etailers.

Just in case anyone wants to utilize BBTS, https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/77867

But that's a real last resort option.

Looks like Hoobyshop2go.com   finally has the Gernsback for Pre-order.   Don't think I have ever tried this company online, but I have bought from their physical store before.  At least its USD $267.41,  cheaper than where I preordered from. 

https://hobbyshop2go.com/en/metal-build-m9-gernsback-ver-iv

Edited by NeoVanguard