Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] ARX-7 Arbalest Ver.IV
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254312
b426.jpg

Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] M9 Gernsback Ver.IV
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254338
b434.jpg

Bandai 1/60 Full Metal Panic! [Invisible Victory] M9 Gernsback Ver.IV (Melissa Mao Unit)
April 2018 | Y2800
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/254377
b441.jpg

Links and photos from TagHobby.

27 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

It's labeled as "ver IV" like those models, so it might be at least partially remolded or something?

In the Gundam Figures thread someone spoke of this release having a new shoulder joint so the shoulder armor can move.

EDIT:

By the by, "IV" stands for "Invisible Victory," the subtitle of the new anime season. It's a play on it also being the fourth season of FMP.

Edited by kajnrig

3 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

There was a tweet or two teasing a re-release, or possibly whole new version, of the Laevatein Metal Build coming out.

It's labeled as "ver IV" like those models, so it might be at least partially remolded or something?

it seems this new MB ARX-8 LAEVATEIN Ver.IV is not a straight reissue.  The shoulders looks to have a extra joint that you can tilt up.  similar to what they did on the upcoming MB Arbalest.  ;)  And it tampo marking will be different or less.  Preorder will be on 02-01-18,, just in case....copy pasta from the gundam figure thread.

26993237_1644106045651145_3144895781786799782_n.jpg.76a8aaca96f853ef66229595d9bc0456.jpg

13 minutes ago, F360 said:

it seems this new MB ARX-8 LAEVATEIN Ver.IV is not a straight reissue.  The shoulders looks to have a extra joint that you can tilt up.  similar to what they did on the upcoming MB Arbalest.  ;)  And it tampo marking will be different or less.  Preorder will be on 02-01-18,, just in case....copy pasta from the gundam figure thread.

26993237_1644106045651145_3144895781786799782_n.jpg.76a8aaca96f853ef66229595d9bc0456.jpg

Is this version in 1/60 scale?

Same. I have two of the Koto kits preordered, as well as the MB Arbalest and the Aoshima Laevatein. The Koto kit will complement the Koto Laevatein nicely (which also sports the original design from the novels/manga), and the Aoshima kit will fit in with the other Aoshima FMP kits I already have (though I wonder if perhaps I should go for the 1.5 re-releases of those as well, seems like they did some extensive re-engineering).

I'll wait to see how satisfied I am with those before going in for the Bandai stuff.

8 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Amiami and HS sold out within literal seconds. Sheesh.

Here's hoping my HLJ order went through alright. How'd you all find the link? I kept refreshing a search page for "Laevatein" and didn't see it.

you use the advanced search instead of the normal search. 

3 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Closed @HLJ now.

Now I see why some of you do this regularly. It's a bit of a rush.

It's just easier to get it this way than to wait for reopening.  

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

you use the advanced search instead of the normal search. 

It's just easier to get it this way than to wait for reopening.  

Thanks for the tip.

Has there been instances of preorders reopening (not due to customer cancellation)? Like Bandai/Yamcadia/etc. decide to up production numbers or something.

9 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Would NY be in on this as well? They're currently undergoing maintenance, unfortunately.

yes, but N-Y normally opens later, from 1 hours to 2 hours later.  

5 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Thanks for the tip.

Has there been instances of preorders reopening (not due to customer cancellation)? Like Bandai/Yamcadia/etc. decide to up production numbers or something.

yes, of course.

22 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Thanks for the tip.

It happens, but with no set rhyme or reason to it. With the loss of FigInStock it'll be even harder to know exactly when it does, too.