Full Metal Panic! Action Figures

Archer

Oh, is this a 1/60 kit to go with the 1/60 Laevatein? I had a blast with that kit, and I had thought this one would go the way of the dodo (its last appearance was an unpainted prototype from a year or two ago). I'm glad to see it coming back. Hopefully there'll be a reissue of the Laevatein as well.

So that's the two 1/60 Kotobukiya kits, the three Aoshima 1/48 re-issues plus their own Laevatein kit, the Almecha Arbalest, and the upcoming Metal Build Arbalest to go with the Metal Build Laevatein. Phew. Gonna have to stock up on ramen now...

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Dammit, why is Bandai releasing so much good stuff all at once.

Wonder how quickly this will sell out, the Leviathan took a while. 

But this is the Arbalest, so I'm pretty sure it'll sell out pretty quick.    Beside, metal build is more well known now compare to before when the MB Laevatein released. 

On 10/20/2017 at 8:13 PM, F360 said:

But this is the Arbalest, so I'm pretty sure it'll sell out pretty quick.    Beside, metal build is more well known now compare to before when the MB Laevatein released. 

Sigh, you got me buddy, I'll see ya at Bandai Pre-Order Madness. 

CDjapan was actually cheaper then hlj by like $2, probably due to the difference in their conversion system.

Scored 1 via hlj, and one at cdjapan.  

March is looking like it's gonna be an expensive month.  

Mospeada Stick, VF-31A's, and now MB Arbalest.  

Edited by Vortech

3 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Man how did you find it on cdjapan, I can't get it to come up on the search results. 

I sign up for their news letter, and they email me on every Bandai preorder night at around 16:00 jst with the items and links that's up for preorder.

I just repost the link. ^_^

They use to have super discount sales for just release items that they will email me too but I don't get those anymore.:(