- yamato (naturally)

- muramase and yukikaze in one page

- cosmo zero

- cosmo falcon

- gaiderol

- destoria

- kelkapia

- polmeria

they're just orthographic views though, no interior or zoom detail. for that you need the earth book.

btw, yamamoto just arrived, and she's lovely :wub:

Thanks. I already have EARTH and have GARMILLAS on pre-order. :D

you're welcome.

curious, where did you place your order for the Garmillas book? it's already closed at HS and can't find it on HLJ nor amiami

Yes, where else can I get it - other than Amazon.jp?

okaaay... let's look at something more interesting than finger hair.

Bellerophon from SSM found these and i thought i'd share them here:

http://dorobou.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

i've bookmarked that site some years ago when he was building star destroyers. i really should drop by more often.

the Haizerad seems to be paired with a very interesting companion, the assault dropship. i can't make out though what the carriers will be coming with

1379526_728139697215479_1753341941_n.jpg

sadly, still no mention of the Domelus release date

but they are different types of craft, right? not just repaints?

If you've seen episodes 19 and 20 you know each carrier had a type of fighter. That's what's coming here. The first carrier to come out is the Lambea (purple) which carried the DMB87 Precision Bomber

gamirasu_air06.jpg

Then comes the Balgrey (green) with the DWG109 fighter

gamirasu_air05.jpg

and finally, the Schderg (blue) with the FWG97 Torpedo Bomber

gamirasu_air07.jpg

The kits will have a complement of several small 1/1000 scale planes, according to some sources, all 3 types of fighter with each kit. The mekakore kit is a larger version of the corresponding fighter. I have seen photos from the Hobby Show where the tags say the fighters are in 1/72 scale. Either those were scratchbuilt or, if that is the scale of these babies, it would help to explain the 7000+ yen price tag.

EDIT: I just realised your question was about the actual carriers. While most of those are probably just moslded in diferent color plastic, each carrier has some sections that make them different from each other so, YES and NO :D

Edited by westfall

I don't have the other Chogokins or the Andromeda, so that GX64 sounds pretty big to me. This may be one big purchase worth making...