Name for a online store

eyesonme78

Hi guysa friend of mine is thinking of setting up an online store with a friend and i need you guys to help me out with names and you suggest one okay? and also they are selling manga stuff and japanese stuff and a little bit of US transformers and well robotech stuff. well wha name should it be ?

it's beginning to like like one of those "I have a friend thing" :p but you have a lot of posts pushing his or her products. Why not just tell them to sign up and make threads at the dealer announcements.

As for the store I like eyesonme78sfriend.com

anyway i will be seing chances that i might go with them for setting up of online store also as well if everything goes well here i am still doing some work with them on this so i dare not say i am setting up so that is why i am helping them out we are seeing chances her that 80% i will be in so help me on this please cause we are actually looking at ways to get stuffs all that so that all can benefits .

"Go-Go toyz"

:lol: How 'bout this one...

escapehere4toys

shockadootoys

sexydiecast&plastic

omganimetoys

betterthanchickstoys

fanboyscomefanboysgogreattoysareforever

toyboxfullofcum (it's that good)

betterthansextoys

toysthanmakeurandy

playnowshaglater (damn skippy!)

:D:lol:

That's all I think of for now. Btw, don't forget to add .com at the back okay? Goodluck to your friend's business.

Hi guys could you guys please casts votes on this ? thanks these are the few names that caught the attention well i need you guys to cast votes on that :) thanks for the suggestions. and for those guys who suggested these name maybe could you explain to us how the names came by? cause it's good to let people know why this name whatever . so that they know .

1.) omganimetoys

2.) mecha imports

3.) Japangatech

4.) Go-Go toyz

5.) eyesonme78sfriend.com

Hey cooool i made it top 5! :blink:

B))

Hmmmm...why i chose "GO-GO ToyZ"

I don't really know, actually just came from the top of my head.

Lets see here..."GO-GO" because you can GO and play with toys, or GO and

display them, or GO and sell them, or GO and customize them, or GO and collect them

or GO and pose them, or GO and buy them, or GO and....the list can probally go on.

...if this name is chosen, i want free stuff from this guy ;)

If this is your "friends'" store, why do you have to come up with the names...and why are WE voting on them. Wouldn't your friend like to make the final call.

Who is this "friend" of yours. If they are going to set up an internet storefront I would assume they have regular access to the net...so why are you acting as their MW rep? Where are they?

Mighty curious if you ask me.

Yay! My suggestion made the first place. Okay... omganimetoys.

Assuming you're not in a place like Hong Kong, I suppose that's the kind of feeling most anime fans get when they see an anime toy shop in their area. OH MY GOD! They have Macross stuff or something... so there you go.

In case you don't know, omg is short Oh my God! It short and sweet and it reflects the general feeling of anime fans the world over, and their reaction toward their beloved anime stuff.

The name is timely and it suits well imo, until of course, corporations like Jusco start peddling anime stuff worldwide at killer pricing.

Edited by Beware of Blast

If this is your "friends'" store, why do you have to come up with the names...and why are WE voting on them. Wouldn't your friend like to make the final call.

Who is this "friend" of yours. If they are going to set up an internet storefront I would assume they have regular access to the net...so why are you acting as their MW rep? Where are they?

That friend of his is clearly his managing partner, even so he claims he is helping her.

Cheers

If this is your "friends'" store, why do you have to come up with the names...and why are WE voting on them.  Wouldn't your friend like to make the final call.

Who is this "friend" of yours.  If they are going to set up an internet storefront I would assume they have regular access to the net...so why are you acting as their MW rep?  Where are they?

That friend of his is clearly his managing partner, even so he claims he is helping her.

Cheers

Well his "friend" is getting namechecked more on Macrossworld than Shoji Kawamori.

Can we be done with hearing about this now?

Hi guys could you guys please casts votes on this ? thanks these are the few names that caught the attention well i need you guys to cast votes on that :) thanks for the suggestions. and for those guys who suggested these name maybe could you explain to us how the names came by? cause it's good to let people know why this name whatever . so that they know .

1.) omganimetoys

2.) mecha imports

3.) Japangatech

4.) Go-Go toyz

5.) eyesonme78sfriend.com

wow, I made number 3 on the list. Ok well all I did was combine what eyesonme78 had already asked for, which was a name for a site that had japanese manga and robotech stuff. It's just as easy as that. I find it alot easier to come up with names when you combine the names of the stuff you are selling. It's fun and unique I guess. :p:D:lol:

ok its driving me nuts....just what exactly is your Avatar all about bobe-patt?

heheh, it's a commerical that Arnold did for the Japanese market. If you wanna see it, you can find it at Japander.com. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. You can also see other movie stars who did commercials for japan. Check it out! :p:D:lol: