Post a pic of your absolute favorite Macross toy

drkstar00

I am sorry for what happened to you and your family. It seems a bit strange that no one saw aanything. :(

Yeah it was but our neighbors we had back then were kinda d!cks.. There was one rather shady family a few houses down who we suspected could have done it but we could never prove anything.. It did happen during the day when most houses were empty but yeah funny that no one saw or noticed anything at all..

Still my favorite...

IMG_4353.jpg

Thats hot!!!

The Konig Monster. I wish it was 1/60 scale.

553104_10151331848102861_128338688_n.jpg

I wish Yamato had made a 1/60 scale HWR-00 Monster MKII.. Imagine having something like that on display!! =o Edited by spanner76

Dammit. Saburo Posted what I was gonna post! LOL
Lucky for me, I'm not just limited to the Armored Ozzy

SAM_0180.jpg
Out of the Three that I have, My Favorite would Probably have to be the 30th Anniversary. Despite it just being a repaint of the Regular YF-29, its the Skull One Color Scheme that Just gives it that special Aura about it.

P1040275.jpg

IMG_20140526_235624.jpg

Saburo and I are Instagram Buddies, So i KNOW he's seen these before.

Dammit. Saburo Posted what I was gonna post! LOL

Lucky for me, I'm not just limited to the Armored Ozzy

SAM_0180.jpg

Out of the Three that I have, My Favorite would Probably have to be the 30th Anniversary. Despite it just being a repaint of the Regular YF-29, its the Skull One Color Scheme that Just gives it that special Aura about it.

P1040275.jpg

IMG_20140526_235624.jpg

Saburo and I are Instagram Buddies, So i KNOW he's seen these before.

HAHA! You should have posted the VF-25S too, Ozma needs more toy appreciation. :)

Yep, I have seen those awesome pictures before. The triple YF-29 photo is my favorite!

Edited by Saburo

I'll certainly and gladly pick up another if Arcadia do one. Actually, this 19P came out at the same time as the VF-1D and VF-4, both of which I had to forgo, and I still think I made the right choice. I finally picked up the 17S recently and it's just not as impressive, really.

A little before I got my camera and lighting sorted completely, but still decent pictures.

I love the Elint. It's always screamed Macross to me. I just love the industrial gray, and blue, and then the yellow nose.

idefTK2.jpg

fCTEMpi.jpg

3gr4hFQ.jpg

Sorry, the pic is a bit iffy but I kinda like it.

I was gonna say YF-19 as that's what got me into this mess, I do really like the 25 though - and Alto's, my first, is still probably my fave.

14663842475_228c4c96f4_b.jpg

image by Nerdery101, on Flickr

Its a great shot, it has that undercover "I snapped a pic of a top secret project" feel to it. I checked out your Flickr page and went a little fav crazy on there. :)

A little before I got my camera and lighting sorted completely, but still decent pictures.

I love the Elint. It's always screamed Macross to me. I just love the industrial gray, and blue, and then the yellow nose.

idefTK2.jpg

fCTEMpi.jpg

3gr4hFQ.jpg

Soooo nice!!! :)

Edited by Saburo

Its a great shot, it has that undercover "I snapped a pic of a top secret project" feel to it. I checked out your Flickr page and went a little fav crazy on there. :)

Really? Thanks man, I just started it yesterday. :)

idefTK2.jpg

fCTEMpi.jpg

3gr4hFQ.jpg

Just epic.

Funnily enough I'm up to the page in this thread where you just got your lights and took those pics.

Great pics, both the subject and the execution.

Really? Thanks man, I just started it yesterday. :)

Just epic.

Funnily enough I'm up to the page in this thread where you just got your lights and took those pics.

Great pics, both the subject and the execution.

Thanks for the kind words!

Is that max the official weathered or customed?

I have the weathered VF-1S Max too and I love it!

Nice, I'll need to take pics of a VF-1S Max too, one of these days! :)

Saburo mate! We're all family here so no one will mind another image quote!! Besides what's wrong with showing an extra bit of love! ;)

True, spread the Valkyrie photo love. Speaking of which, I haven't photographed anything lately... next up is VF-25F with Tornado parts + a surprise. :)

Edited by Saburo

Because Saburo Claims Ozma Needs More Love....
SAM_0063.jpg

SAM_0061.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg

SAM_0075.jpg

While Having Ozma's VF-25S in anything other than the Armored Pack feels a bit odd, I will admit that despite the heft and overall coolness factor it brings, the Armored pack is a pain in the ass to Assemble. It requires you (or at least me) to be a little bit rough with it for anything to get on, but you're so petrified by the through of breaking something you tend to fiddle with it lightly instead.

Because Saburo Claims Ozma Needs More Love....

SAM_0063.jpg

SAM_0061.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg

SAM_0075.jpg

While Having Ozma's VF-25S in anything other than the Armored Pack feels a bit odd, I will admit that despite the heft and overall coolness factor it brings, the Armored pack is a pain in the ass to Assemble. It requires you (or at least me) to be a little bit rough with it for anything to get on, but you're so petrified by the through of breaking something you tend to fiddle with it lightly instead.

Yes! The Armored parts are awesome!

Yes. the VF-25S really takes the cake as the most sought after Hero VF-25. I broke the bank getting mine, I was lucky to have found a nice Armored Pack for sale here on the boards.
Dont worry, no3ljm. You'll find one.

At the very least you arent pining for a VF-4. You cant get one of those unless you take out a second mortgage.