Macross SpeakerPodCAST - Episode 2!

Tochiro

It's FINALLY HERE! Episode 2 of Macross SpeakerPodCAST or, as Save has dubbed it 'Listen to us brag.'

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5ZIBD0V

This episode was actually recorded 5 months back (perhaps longer?) not too long after the earthquake. As such, there are a few news items we discuss that turned out to be completely wrong (ie, newtype Ace is monthly, not quarterly). But stick with it and I think (hope?) you'll find some interesting talk about what's been going on in the world of Macross as of late.

And before anyone gets on my case about taking so long to get this done (put that gunpod DOWN Renato!) I'd like to point out that things have been so busy recently that I ended up editting the bulk of this on a PLANE!

I think we have ironed a lot of the technical issues that plagued the first cast, although I still need to work on normalization and file compression a bit for future casts.

I have also reposted the previous cast here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GY37EAT

With the DVD/BR of Sayonara no Tsubasa due out this week, hopefully the spoiler section wont be quite so spoilerish anymore!

As always, until I have time to look into a more permanent hosting solution, the above links will only be valid for the next 30 days.

Please leave any feedback, comments, requests or questions below. Enjoy!

It's FINALLY HERE! Episode 2 of Macross SpeakerPodCAST or, as Save has dubbed it 'Listen to us brag.'

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5ZIBD0V

This episode was actually recorded 5 months back (perhaps longer?) not too long after the earthquake. As such, there are a few news items we discuss that turned out to be completely wrong (ie, newtype Ace is monthly, not quarterly). But stick with it and I think (hope?) you'll find some interesting talk about what's been going on in the world of Macross as of late.

And before anyone gets on my case about taking so long to get this done (put that gunpod DOWN Renato!) I'd like to point out that things have been so busy recently that I ended up editting the bulk of this on a PLANE!

I think we have ironed a lot of the technical issues that plagued the first cast, although I still need to work on normalization and file compression a bit for future casts.

I have also reposted the previous cast here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GY37EAT

With the DVD/BR of Sayonara no Tsubasa due out this week, hopefully the spoiler section wont be quite so spoilerish anymore!

As always, until I have time to look into a more permanent hosting solution, the above links will only be valid for the next 30 days.

Please leave any feedback, comments, requests or questions below. Enjoy!

About damn time. I though you gave up on it. Soooooo, whens number 3 coming out? B))

About damn time. I though you gave up on it. Soooooo, whens number 3 coming out? B))

Ahahahaha. Have yet to really give it any serious thought. ideally id like to get 3-4 casts out each year, at least until the 30th anniversary is over, but we shall see. My main concern at this point is giving the cast some focus since there wont be a new movie/concert everytime we do one.

Ahahahaha. Have yet to really give it any serious thought. ideally id like to get 3-4 casts out each year, at least until the 30th anniversary is over, but we shall see. My main concern at this point is giving the cast some focus since there wont be a new movie/concert everytime we do one.

3-4 a year!? :( Man you guys are nothing but a tease! :p

Oh well. I love the two casts so far. You guys all sound totally different then what I imagined, and loved the Wanzerfan joke :lol: . Keep up the good work guys, and let us know when you do more. B))

I agree with Tochiro, there's not actually that much to talk about. I'm quite envious of the Transformer podcasts because they are overwhelmed by news every week. Then again, that doesn't seem to stop Doug Bendo's incessant Robotech rants, does it....

Another problem is that our schedules rarely seem to converge... Tochiro is hardly even in the country these days!

Edited by Renato

I agree with Tochiro, there's not actually that much to talk about. I'm quite envious of the Transformer podcasts because they are overwhelmed by news every week. Then again, that doesn't seem to stop Doug Bendo's incessant Robotech rants, does it....

Another problem is that our schedules rarely seem to converge... Tochiro is hardly even in the country these days!

That would make it hard. :unsure:

I'm trying to get off work earlier on weekends, if that'll help...

Edited by Gubaba

Enjoyed your last podcast so I'm looking forward to this one. However it'll have to wait till I've watched the movie (my package with the BD seems to be held up in customs..aghh).

Oh crap! I just noticed your avatar is Saejima, when he was smuggling pandas cubs into Japan!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Oh crap! I just noticed your avatar is Saejima, when he was smuggling pandas cubs into Japan!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whenever I'm down, I just look at one Saejima's ridiculous facial expressions and my whole day brightens up :)

Still no package thanks to the ever so diligent customs people, so no podcast for me yet. I assume that it is impossible to listen to it without having Sayonara no Tsubasa spoiled so I'll just have to be patient.

Whenever I'm down, I just look at one Saejima's ridiculous facial expressions and my whole day brightens up :)

Still no package thanks to the ever so diligent customs people, so no podcast for me yet. I assume that it is impossible to listen to it without having Sayonara no Tsubasa spoiled so I'll just have to be patient.

Like the one he makes when he "turns them off" :lol:

post-351-0-60872300-1319602241_thumb.jpgpost-351-0-89564000-1319602256_thumb.jpg

Man I bet customs is watching it right now. Then before you know it... "Oops, we 'lost' it."

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X