1/48 Articulated DYRL Hands Project

EXO

I'm really getting tired of shapeways. They've been rejecting sales that my store has made lately. Items that have been sold before. On some cases they'll take the money and then reject the sale and then offer the costumer store credit instead of a refund. They've made accounting errors where they sent me and everyone else payment for the wrong month. Sure they asked for the money back because they can't tell paypal to undo the payment and I returned the money because it's not mine in the first place, but it makes me wonder what else they've been incompetent with.

The quality of white strong and flexible has gone down, especially the polished type and also their FUD material hasn't been as ultra detailed as they were previously.

When I have time I'm going to pull everything off the store and shut it down. I'll just be making print outs from other sources and hopefully I can find a good recaster that cares about quality.