Disabling avatars?

danth

I can see your avatars but can't get mine to work either. What did you guys do? If it is the change photo thing it won't let me upload a picture....the button won't do anything.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Your avatars have been merged with your profile photo. To update your photo/avatar, open your profile, move your pointer over your photo. A "Change" button will show up. Click on that to update your photo/avatar.

Or in your profile: Macross World Forums > Your control panel > Settings > Profile Settings

Tried that, as I said in my previous post. There is no other photo to select and the "chose file" option doesn't do anything. So there are no picture options I can use (since my old Avatar isn't there and the "choose file" button won't work) or do I have to use that gravatar option now?

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Tried that, as I said in my previous post. There is no other photo to select and the "chose file" option doesn't do anything. So there are no picture options I can use (since my old Avatar isn't there and the "choose file" button won't work) or do I have to use that gravatar option now?

Can you upload your photo/avatar somewhere then PM a link to me. I can upload it for you.

Love to, but instead of the message window coming up like it use to, a small dialog box appears in my upper left portion of my screen and I can't expand it or move it (using my ipad2 at the moment) and I can't see what or where I'm typing. So far not really thrilled with these changes, they don't seem to work well with what I use 99.9% of the time for my Internet browsing, that's just me though.

Chris

Just signed up with that gravatar thing, didn't want to but it seems to work. One more user name and password to remember now yay!